James Bissett, Long Island Aquarium O...

James Bissett, Long Island Aquarium Owner, Found Dead in Apparent Suicide

There are 2879 comments on the International Business Times story from Dec 16, 2011, titled James Bissett, Long Island Aquarium Owner, Found Dead in Apparent Suicide. In it, International Business Times reports that:

James Bissett, the co-owner of Long Island Aquarium, was found dead Wednesday night in what police are calling an apparent suicide.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at International Business Times.

pussywillow1

Bayport, NY

#3011 Feb 11, 2014
Please someone shut this down! There is nothing but the rantings of lunatics on here
George Bush

Brooklyn, NY

#3012 Feb 11, 2014
pussywillow1 wrote:
Please someone shut this down! There is nohing but the rantings of lunatics on here
I can't get the name George Bush off my comments section.I'm Harold and this is my bought and paid for phone and number. So whoever this George Bush is, is hacker...big time. Harold. That's why my snide remark!
Harold Schaefer

Brooklyn, NY

#3013 Feb 11, 2014
God bless the victims and their families.
Harold Schaefer

United States

#3015 Feb 20, 2014
??
Misfits night

Clarksville, IN

#3016 Feb 24, 2014
Jimmy bisset is my dude 666 satan
Harold Schaefer

Hollywood, FL

#3017 Mar 11, 2014
Snide wrote:
DiD he have poison ivy?
Someone please refresh my memory about the poison ivory remark and when it was posted concerning the killer's profile? It seems to me that the person was being sarcastic?. Or they knew Bissett? Or they know who the killer is? Thanks for your attention!
Harold Schaefer

Hollywood, FL

#3018 Mar 11, 2014
Excuse me. I meant the original post and thread about the poison ivy comment.
NERD

Mastic, NY

#3019 Mar 29, 2014
What I have heard is that Bissett knew something. Was about to report it. They offed him.
Politica

Brooklyn, NY

#3020 Mar 31, 2014
NERD wrote:
What I have heard is that Bissett knew something. Was about to report it. They offed him.
Nerd, you are a putz! Come-on! Bissett was an extremely intelligent person. If the, " mob?? " was doing something,( BTW, " mobs, " today are always doing something,) why would Bissett say something? Who would he say it to? And last but not least, who, in your words, " offed him? " The, " mob? " Justin Bieber? Sachmo? Be more specific!
Politica

Hollywood, FL

#3021 Apr 17, 2014
Hi. You are one slow dude!
meagan

Sayville, NY

#3022 May 1, 2014
He's the gilgo beach killer...bissett nursery is where the burlap the hookers were wrapped in came from... Cops go to question him and he offs himself that night.
D Malgeri

Vero Beach, FL

#3023 May 14, 2014
You people are all insane! I knew Jimmy Bissett, he was a kind gentle person who wouldn't even kill a bug, let alone another human being ! All of you haters should take a look in the mirror! Did everyone forget about Joel Rifkin, he purchased his stuff from the Nursery. Jimmy was a proud hard working man that gave hundreds of people jobs & homes. He helped so many people. Btw he wasn't a spoiled little rich kid! He grew up with nothing & made his life style by working hard and tiresome! For all you jealous haters, if you didn't know him then don't speak of him. He was a man of honor who loved his family, friends & everyone who knew him, the MAN that he was would stand behind me 100%!! All of you are jealous scum, Jimmy should have never taken his own life, he was & still is truly loved! Rest in peace my friend, may God always be the sunshine on your back! I love you JB!!!
Harold

Bronx, NY

#3024 May 15, 2014
meagan wrote:
He's the gilgo beach killer...bissett nursery is where the burlap the hookers were wrapped in came from... Cops go to question him and he offs himself that night.
Only 4 remains were in burlap?
Harold

Bronx, NY

#3025 May 15, 2014
Misfits night wrote:
Jimmy bisset is my dude 666 satan
Go to church!
Harold

United States

#3026 May 15, 2014
The Gilgo Killer offed Jimmy Bissett!!
Harold

United States

#3027 May 15, 2014
Nerd, sorry for my comments. I rethought a bit and sort of agree with you and that's why I came to the conclusion of my last text. Later.
Harold

United States

#3028 May 15, 2014
I do wonder why they haven't I.D.ed any other victims???
Harold

United States

#3029 May 15, 2014
I would be pretty sure by now the Authorities have visited every gold store within 100 miles to find one at least that sells golden pigs? Was it hand made? Later.
Harold

United States

#3030 May 15, 2014
And no one comes forward that ever saw a golden pig neckless and not one other john comes forward that knew any of the victims??? It's time for ELF low frequency microwaves I think. Later.
Jane

New York, NY

#3031 Jun 2, 2014
I think you have a bad element on Long Island. Between gambling, drugs, etc. it all goes hand in hand. When gangs of thugs control the media, an drag people name through the mud makes me sick. These people are not telling the truth about these people. There is a number of pieces of garbage that should have been locked up a long time ago. If they don't there still be running there game. Organize crime is still running there game.
The public isn't stupid. I don't believe this murders are random.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Suffolk County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Smithtown Bull, 2015.. Aug 12 Kelly 1
Why are Suffolk County Courts so incompetent an... (Jul '06) Jul '15 heynowpeople 93
Charlie's Hot Dogs - Brentwood (Dec '07) Jul '15 Charlies legendary 27
Four-Year-Old Boy Drowns in Backyard Pool Durin... Jun '15 Carol 1
News SCPD: Abducted 5-year-old Stony Brook boy found... Jun '15 Steve13209 1
News Suffolk considers bus cams for illegal passing May '15 the Ace of Spades 6
Judge rules for contractor in lawsuit against f... Apr '15 McCarthy 1
More from around the web