James Bissett, Long Island Aquarium O...

James Bissett, Long Island Aquarium Owner, Found Dead in Apparent Suicide

There are 2869 comments on the International Business Times story from Dec 16, 2011, titled James Bissett, Long Island Aquarium Owner, Found Dead in Apparent Suicide. In it, International Business Times reports that:

James Bissett, the co-owner of Long Island Aquarium, was found dead Wednesday night in what police are calling an apparent suicide.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at International Business Times.

Neil Snodgrass

Astoria, NY

#2919 Jan 12, 2013
Adam had his brother Ryan's ID...maybe he was saying since the whole terrible , sad affair was premeditated by him including his own death, " my brother made me do it? " Or if it was a, "sound-a-like"- "my mother made me do it?" Where is/was Adam Lanzsa's own ID? Movie ID,24/30/11. Loud, loud, loud. Father has nothing psychologically connecyed to Sandi-Hook. Later.
Neil Snodgrass

Astoria, NY

#2920 Jan 12, 2013
Adam is planning this beforehand. Saddness in Adam motivator. Not crack. How do you feel? Autism cam cause symtoms. They are not, some of those afflicted anyhow are not completely devoid of their sensouious side but can experience 1 emotion? Later.
harold schaefer 7794

Astoria, NY

#2921 Jan 12, 2013
Fine I guess but sad, obviously. I keep bizzy. Redoing my, " garbage pail. " Seeing old sex partners. Making new friends when opportunity avails. Stopped drinking again. I'll be o.k. I guess. Gonna buy a new pair of sneakers when I save up. Painting apartment. Thanks for the interest. Makes me feel worthwhile again. Later. God bless Snod.
Neil Snodgrass

Astoria, NY

#2922 Jan 12, 2013
Harold, I mean, how do feel about my theories? Harold, before you text back, go see old sex partner or two. Later. P. S. Or a new one Harold.
harold schaefer 7794

Astoria, NY

#2923 Jan 12, 2013
Snod you the best. Get me to thinking. New York Daily News say, Adam shot mother 4 times in head. Nick name for, " shrink, " is " head doctor, " or psychiatrist! Obviouly Adam used headphones when on the 5 different computers. He was hacking into different celebrity computers who have secret conversations that only they can talk about with each other because of their extreme security. Like Steven Spielberg talking to others about his movie in progress. Secret stuff that he don't want anyone else to hear cause he could loose millions. Same as in the computers. He wasn't hacking into Nasa or a top nuclear scientist. Or he was connected with someone who became friends and let him listen and watch. Later
harold schaefer 7794

Astoria, NY

#2924 Jan 12, 2013
Autism, head-games with kid-break his heart. Later.
Neil Snodgrass

Astoria, NY

#2925 Jan 12, 2013
There you have it Harold. Hollywood famous for manipulating people to that extreme. Teachers don't. They want to educate. Cops don't, they protect. Deli store owners don't. Libraians don't. Window washers don't. Butchers don't. Cab drivers don't. Dentists don't. Fisherman don't. Game wardens don't. Head Matress don't. Igorenent people don't. Jackasses don't. Kansas City Royals don't. Master carpenters don't. Old ladies don't. Pimples don't. Quotes from famous presidents don't. Cash Registers don't. Stevedors don't. Ect. Ect. Which moviestars did he get connected with? The greats or just B-actors? Later.
harold schaefer 7794

Astoria, NY

#2926 Jan 12, 2013
Someone who wanted his heart broken. Or, " bastard " KGB. Later. P.S. Doesn't explain the babies though. Except hypnosis?
Neil Snodgrass

Kew Gardens, NY

#2927 Jan 14, 2013
Harold, hi. Did you hear anything about Adam's anatamy being unusual such as ears sticking way out or having very small penis or having 6 toes on one foot or being and acting affeminately? Did he own any pets? Later.
harold schaefer 7794

Kew Gardens, NY

#2928 Jan 14, 2013
Hi Snod. I haven't heard a thing about those things although I understand most geek types have very small penises. Can you find out the last video game Adam purchased? Later. P.S. At what stores also? What the hell, we might as well go in that one direction first. I have a theory or two.
Neil Snodgrass

Kew Gardens, NY

#2929 Jan 14, 2013
Sure Harold! Gladly! And think about the food stock-piled in the house? And what he normally ate? Maybe he poped open the wrong can of whatever? Also whatever made him pass from reality to nonreality may have just been in his mind? Later. P.S. Acvording to experts, mild autism is not a mental illness.
Neil Snodgrass

Kew Gardens, NY

#2930 Jan 14, 2013
Harold hi. It may have been the fact that he was ugly, smelly, cowardly, penis envied jerk! Later.
harold schaeger7794

Kew Gardens, NY

#2931 Jan 14, 2013
Hi Bill! You are certainly wellcome to comment on the coward Bissett or the kid coward of them all-baby killer Adam.
harold schaeger7794

Woodhaven, NY

#2932 Jan 16, 2013
There is a new phenomina happening. The ultra-wealthy are performing their own dastardly deeds in the area of mass-murder and mayhem. You go figure. I figure IT's probably the end result of the fact that cheap labor of yesteryear is no longer inexpensive. " Cheap is Dear, " as the old saying goes. Multi-millionaires Murder Club. There are many more questions that need answers! Bissett, Adam Lanza, Rockaby Billy, etc. Although, when the profit motive is missing in these bizarre areas I am left very puzzeled. Very puzzeled! Have a nice day! Later!
Harold Schaefer7794

Woodhaven, NY

#2933 Jan 16, 2013
Industialized and civilized, they call us? Shame! Shame! Hey Snod, wha up? Later.
Harold Schaefer7794

Woodhaven, NY

#2934 Jan 16, 2013
Or is IT, " when you want something, do it yourself. " These old adages? Those in that, MMC still have that,( cheap sayings ) in mind. Makes you wonder don't it? Later!
Snod

Woodhaven, NY

#2935 Jan 16, 2013
Just back in! Hi Harold. I know, I know. Adam Lanza again Harold! Right? Wow was what I thought also after I read the threads + posts. Be4 I finished I started going bavk to church also. God bless Harold. Later.
Harold Schaefer7794

Woodhaven, NY

#2936 Jan 16, 2013
Amen, Snod. Later!
Harold Schaefer7794

Woodhaven, NY

#2937 Jan 17, 2013
Hi guys! Adam Lanza was said to be on the genious level? Why would he not be on radar? Someone's radar? Why would , " they, " miss the opportunity? Later!
Harold Schaefer7794

Woodhaven, NY

#2938 Jan 18, 2013
Hi. Food for thought! Before Adam Lanza happened, what was the political agenda progress from the White House on down??? Where was gun control sitting? Later!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Suffolk County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Charlie's Hot Dogs - Brentwood (Dec '07) Jul 20 Charlies legendary 27
swan lake dr east ptchogue recet thefts Jun '15 east patch gossip 1
Four-Year-Old Boy Drowns in Backyard Pool Durin... Jun '15 Carol 1
News SCPD: Abducted 5-year-old Stony Brook boy found... Jun '15 Steve13209 1
News Suffolk considers bus cams for illegal passing May '15 the Ace of Spades 6
Why are Suffolk County Courts so incompetent an... (Jul '06) May '15 adarwinzagane 92
Judge rules for contractor in lawsuit against f... Apr '15 McCarthy 1
More from around the web