James Bissett, Long Island Aquarium O...

James Bissett, Long Island Aquarium Owner, Found Dead in Apparent Suicide

There are 2914 comments on the International Business Times story from Dec 16, 2011, titled James Bissett, Long Island Aquarium Owner, Found Dead in Apparent Suicide. In it, International Business Times reports that:

James Bissett, the co-owner of Long Island Aquarium, was found dead Wednesday night in what police are calling an apparent suicide.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at International Business Times.

harold schaefer 7794

Astoria, NY

#2822 Jan 6, 2013
So, this new pool room open across street. So, now where I going? Guess?
harold schaefer 7794

Astoria, NY

#2823 Jan 6, 2013
Hey, we change his name to, Adam Asswhipe: do bookflips. Have fun. Don't forget; cry later. Wait until the next War. Later.
harold schaefer 7794

Astoria, NY

#2824 Jan 6, 2013
I at pool room. You all welcome. Come play with me.
Selfander Shallflash

Woodside, NY

#2825 Jan 6, 2013
Yo, Harold. Stop making up all those dumb names.
Selfander Shallflash

Woodside, NY

#2826 Jan 6, 2013
I laughing my ass off. I just look up page 80 in Webster's. A lifetime of self-denial n abstinence. I got Rap on. Rap on.
harold schaefer 7794

Woodside, NY

#2827 Jan 6, 2013
You loony. Total loony-tunes. I just use my name. Whoever you are? I don't know who these people are? Now back to Gilgo and Sandyhook. Who send that stupid skinny bastad? Evidence! Discovery! 5 c9mputers! C9M computers at that, no less. What the heck are C9M computers? The little bastard hack into KGB? C9M computers? The momemt I read the press and read about this C9M computers I knew he hacked into KGB. Dumb crap wrecked his mind. Reeked havack on his mind. We need more security. Later.
harold schaefer 7794

Woodside, NY

#2828 Jan 6, 2013
C9M computers??? Yodal, total top-tech. Clearly CIA, KGB stuff. Wait. Another book flip. Think o.k. Radio Rap still on. Who confuse stupid Adam Lanzsa? Play with me. IT more fun.
harold schaefer 7794

Woodside, NY

#2829 Jan 6, 2013
The Tower of Babel. Chapter 7. It obvious since he shot his mom in the head 4 times with high powered rifle, he had mommy or poppy issues. Simple phychology. Why the kids, babies??? KGB. Brother issues? Duk me. Duc me. Screwy little duk hack into C9M computers. You look at KGB stuff??? I no look. I no look. I do book flips. Watch if you can. Listen if you not deaf. So what I take in girlfriend for an hour ir two. Watch the next War.
harold schaefer 7794

Woodside, NY

#2830 Jan 6, 2013
" Love Da One You're With. "
harold schaefer 7794

Woodside, NY

#2831 Jan 6, 2013
Neil Snodgrass say by phone, Harry, you are the best, correct. Do book flips.
harold schaefer 7794

Bronx, NY

#2832 Jan 6, 2013
I say, " thank you. " You are the best not me, and wait for the next War as I am just another cog in the wheel. Go bust a nut. I do like 25 flips already today. I got 60 million watchers. Watch this. Still sad for Gilgo and Sabdyhook. I went to pool room. Duckass Adam was a putz. Don't do what he did. I go tommorrow,( don.t 4 get 2 morrow,) 2Marlboros and a Pepsi or a Coke. You tell me you 9 years old. I tell you, " go fishing. " Play Basketball. Play book flips. Play Baseball. Play with your girlfriends. Don't do what Adam did. Book flip time. I Pro-Choice. Sorry! Listen to Usher.
harold schaefer 7794

Bronx, NY

#2833 Jan 6, 2013
Wait. Go slow. Go fast. Ideots. I teach you and i lose u. Oh my God. If you go too fast your body takes over n yo mind stops.
harold schaefer 7794

Bronx, NY

#2834 Jan 6, 2013
So go slow. You probably got 50 more yrears to go. Pitch in.
harold schaefer 7794

Bronx, NY

#2835 Jan 6, 2013
So, if you ain't got 50 more years to go, so what. Add what you can. Wait for the next War. Pitch in. Stand By Me. Old movie. New Song. New Movie. Spanish, Indian, Punjabi, I don know what that last flip was all da duc about...i dink i was in dreamland...but...say it...write it...radio pushing me...i go to kitchen to eat sandwich n drink soda get this stupid gorrilla off my phone.
harold schaefer 7794

Bronx, NY

#2836 Jan 6, 2013
Funny, Kool come by my window and yell out my name. He got the nost beautiful brown eyes. He 16. He hungrey. He want a Double n a soda. Where his Momna? Poppa? I have extra,( hey, what happened to, " extra, extra, read all about it,.) bucks, so i throw it to him. I think he know some moviestars too.
harold schaefer 7794

United States

#2837 Jan 6, 2013
Stupid Guyanis. Why u think Guyani babies so dumb? Dumdrum beats. I see little Guyani babies look stupid... Dumb drumbeats.
harold schaefer 7794

United States

#2838 Jan 6, 2013
All day long. Why they like drumbeats when it make their babies so dumb?
niel snodgrass

United States

#2839 Jan 6, 2013
Cause they don't care about their, Harry. They don.t care bout their babies, their wives, their relitives, other offspring or their future. They got low I.Q.
harold schaefer 7794

United States

#2840 Jan 6, 2013
Wow. Wait for the next War!
harold schaefer 7794

Astoria, NY

#2841 Jan 6, 2013
I back. I go for cigs.( when i pick my nose-u go to a commercial.) I told u dat be4. u forgot? Adam hacked into KGB computers. CIA computers. C9M's. C9M's. C9M's. I do another flip. We go into another door that lead us to another area of mind control. KGB stuff. Keep you concentration. CIA on our side. Usually u cover my ass, i cover yours. We into KGB. Those mofos into various different things that the average American don't know about. Book flip.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Suffolk County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Charlie's Hot Dogs - Brentwood (Dec '07) Oct '17 T hoeyp 29
News Suffolk Police Issue Alert for Missing Elderly ... Sep '17 Family3022 1
News SCPD Video: Suspect Made Off With $2300 in iPho... Sep '17 Kingriker 1
News Suffolk Cops Investigate Lindenhurst Fire, Murder (Aug '10) Aug '17 priscilla 38
New surveillance cameras to help "fight crime" ... Jul '17 Fake news CNN 1
News Can deputies handle The Big Road? (Sep '08) Jul '17 Lighthouse 118
News Huntington Station Latin Kings Rounded Up (Apr '10) Jun '17 Loyaltyoverroyalt... 57
More from around the web