James Bissett, Long Island Aquarium O...

James Bissett, Long Island Aquarium Owner, Found Dead in Apparent Suicide

There are 2914 comments on the International Business Times story from Dec 16, 2011, titled James Bissett, Long Island Aquarium Owner, Found Dead in Apparent Suicide. In it, International Business Times reports that:

James Bissett, the co-owner of Long Island Aquarium, was found dead Wednesday night in what police are calling an apparent suicide.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at International Business Times.

harold schaefer7794

United States

#2163 Aug 25, 2012
Gypsy Maria wants to know also if Bissett had a fascination with mirrors? And Redheads? Later.
harold schaefer7794

United States

#2164 Aug 25, 2012
Oh yeah, lugheads, I brought Gypsy Maria in on this for the mere fact that nobody seems to be geting any feedback from each other! Those who worked with and/or knew him personally would be answering at least for the sake of clarity. Has Gypsy Maria been accurate in various ways, associations or whatever concerning the killings or Bissett? Who was the corporate or company lawyers for the nursery? I also read about Richard Ricky Robles and Richard Speck who murdered nurses. What's with the macabe fasination with nurses and now Bissett's Nursery? That's why this was leaked I imagine! What other serial killers had it in for nurses? Physcology of the insane seems to share or have some logic afterall! Later! P.S. Was Bissett known to talk to his fish or animals like people do with their household pets? Did he have names for them? Did he talk to his plants? More interestingly, did he hear any of their answers? Son of Sam has said the neighbor's dog told him to kill! Gypsy Maria wants to know if Petrocelli has any interest in changing the companies lawyer's? If do she says to contact, Jacoby and Myers!:-)
harold schaefer7794

United States

#2165 Aug 25, 2012
Oh yeah, Gypsy Woman sees why latest victims wrapped in burlap sacks,( let's not forget Sachim High ) because Gilgo killer a bit slow mentally and only later relized that hair traces could be left behind in his car! Later.
harold schaefer7794

United States

#2166 Aug 25, 2012
bissett employee wrote:
<quoted text>
your just a loser, we have more than enough business. your the scumbag not the bissett employees. just pay your bills dont cry when you go on cod. all you loser customers pay your bills
Hey bloggers, it just dawned on me that no employee would talk like this. This person seems to be antagonizing. Why? Because this person is not an employee. This maybe the, "stranger, " Gypsy Maria has spoke to me about? More on this later.
harold schaefer7794

United States

#2167 Aug 25, 2012
Gpysy Maria is taking requests from any blogger who wants an answer to a troubling question in their lives until 8pm today. Gypsy Maria sees, " bait, " has being a key component involved with Gilgo. She suggests to watch the movie, " Psycho, " directed by Alfred Hitchcock also. Post a question and watch movie at same time be4 8pm. Later. Her answers are free.
harold schaefer7794

United States

#2168 Aug 27, 2012
Mourning Bloggers! The blight is amoungst you??? I see two of your own have come to their conclusion. Wow, they must have had great therapists! " Weep on, weep on, my little vagabons, we all have more life still left upon. " Pray for each other from day to day! Later!
harold schaefer7794

United States

#2169 Aug 27, 2012
Cowards!
harold schaefer7794

United States

#2170 Aug 27, 2012
Good evening bloggers! Gypsy Maria says the, " stranger, " is just that, a stranger but Gypsy Maria does havr one feeling about this person, that being, they write poetry although not professionally yet more like a hobby. This person while also riding on the highway exchanged concerned looks one early morning for a few seconds with the Gilgo killer then they both went their separate ways. The Gilgo killer slowed momentarally and the, " stranger, " rode past to their destination. " Moonlight lit up his face like a flashlight, " Gypsy Maris said. Later! P.S. The, " stranger, " does not remember this...not just yet!
harold schaefer7794

United States

#2171 Aug 27, 2012
P.S. Gypsy Maria wants to add that, " there is something strange about his hair, in that nights moonlight, the gleaming light made HIS hair appear to have a halo above HIS head. " Later!
harold schaefer7794

United States

#2172 Aug 27, 2012
Oh yeah, the Gilgo killer's hair not the stranger's! Just wanted to clear that up.
harold schaefer7794

United States

#2173 Aug 27, 2012
Gypsy Maria says the stranger's car radio was playing a song. That song was from composer, George Crumb; Threnody # 2 Sounds of Bones and Flutes from Black Angels, subtitled: " Thirteen Images from the Dark Land. " This could help the authorities in finding the stranger by jogging the memory of that person or a relative or friend familiar with the stranger's interest of this type of classical music. Later!
harold schaefer7794

United States

#2174 Aug 27, 2012
Gypsy Maria says all of this she sees threw the stranger's eyes. I have stopped as you might have noticed punctuating the stranger because he is no longer a total stranger-we now know enough about this person to be more familial. Later. P.S. Did James Bissett smoke cigarettes? Gypsy Maria sees extinghused butts in his car ashtray. A previous passenger,s perhaps? O.K. O.K. Gypsy Maria didn't think about the previous passenger schicht. I added that. It seemed logical? Don't hold it against me or Gypsy Woman. Stop slapping me gypsy wit yo shawl. I cany sprll coretcalaly. Lyyar. Stop woman or I,llll...
harold schaefer7794

United States

#2175 Aug 27, 2012
Yo all! I understand the court ordered blackout concerning the Gilgo ghoul but that only means officially or relatives associated with it. That don't go for you gossip mongers or blogheads or others interested partys! Any knucklehead can join in. I did! Later! P.S. I'm using my ESP and ( my very own original discovery and developement-I might add ) book flips!! Don't bother asking-I am profit modivated in that area. Later!
harold schaefer7794

United States

#2177 Aug 28, 2012
Also play the tape backwards!
harold Schaefer7794

United States

#2178 Aug 28, 2012
sad wrote:
<quoted text>
Manhasset? He did not live there. Your posts are so angry. Why?
But out of curiosity, why do you believe it so much? List here the reasons, the facts, stating details and why you believe it so completely. And if you can't name names, give us a roundabout idea. I think we'd all like to know.
Thanks.
Hi Curiously waiting, out of curiousity why are you so sad, Curious?
harold Schaefer7794

United States

#2179 Aug 28, 2012
Hi Bloggers! The New York Post has hinted at the Gilgo Murderer's mistakes he made and some of his sex antics on today's front page. CUFF LINKS it reads. The two possibilities involved are a lost cuff link and the use of handcuffs during sex play. Again since of the long time element involved one would have to question his so-called first wife on both accounts. Unless Bissett kept a diary of sorts? Gypsy Maria,( also was a Maria article on front page-so how one knows who watch who-ha ha boo-hoo ) sees Bissett in visions constantly writing in a classical black + white notebook. Gypsy Maria gets flashes at times or visions. I asked her if she feels flushed + hot at the times but then she hit me with her shawl...so, what's next Bloggheads?
harold Schaefer7794

United States

#2180 Aug 29, 2012
I put my love wand in Gypsy Marias stinky pork pie.Now I know why they say it is an exit and not an entrance! P U

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#2182 Aug 29, 2012
Seriously? These comments go without moderation? Lewdness, off-topic, trolling, name-calling, ridiculousness. Let's get this nonsense off of here.
harold read

United States

#2183 Aug 29, 2012
harold Schaefer7794 wrote:
I put my love wand in Gypsy Marias stinky pork pie.Now I know why they say it is an exit and not an entrance! P U
your post make no sense, there warped, twisted, and have signs of you being a real looney. I mean this is old news, If Jim bisset is the killer or connected to gilgo the truth will come out. I agree there are many coincidences that could point there being alot of truth to the whole theory. But unfortunately i justi feel he was a sick man. perverted maybe, drug abuser maybe, but serial killer??? Sounds far fetched again the finger could point that way, but after I hear all the facts I just see him as a coward and not a good father or husband after what he did. hes just a selfish sick man not a serial killer.
harold schaefer7794

United States

#2184 Aug 29, 2012
harold read wrote:
<quoted text>
your post make no sense, there warped, twisted, and have signs of you being a real looney. I mean this is old news, If Jim bisset is the killer or connected to gilgo the truth will come out. I agree there are many coincidences that could point there being alot of truth to the whole theory. But unfortunately i justi feel he was a sick man. perverted maybe, drug abuser maybe, but serial killer??? Sounds far fetched again the finger could point that way, but after I hear all the facts I just see him as a coward and not a good father or husband after what he did. hes just a selfish sick man not a serial killer.
Hi! Harold Read. I just started reading on the forum. Those people are intelligent. We are back to the why he did it? What signs did he show beforehand? There is just too little info from all concerned. So I make up some of my own info and give some opinions on that! What would you suggest? If a person is, for example, a sandwich maker in a deli they would be involved with the various food products and some fly by night conversations with various customers from all backgrounds and ages! Henceforth, common sense with Bissett and his surroundings excepting if he was the killer?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Suffolk County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ever been incarcerated and threatened by the po... Mar 17 Anonymous 1
News James Burke paid for sex in Oak Beach during Gi... Mar 14 Zero 7
Brookhaven Public Safety criminals Mar 14 Billbob 4
News Four People Arrested During SLA Inspections Mar 7 Tasty wine 4
Why don't you people just move away from currup... Mar 4 Be smart leave LI 1
Time to take out the trash. Mar 4 Be smart leave LI 2
Suffolk County Sheriff's contract Feb 27 Joeinsuffolk 1
More from around the web