FBI: Ted Kennedy Rented Out an Entire...

FBI: Ted Kennedy Rented Out an Entire Chilean Brothel for A Night of Debauchery

There are 8 comments on the www.hispanicallyspeakingnews.com story from Mar 3, 2011, titled FBI: Ted Kennedy Rented Out an Entire Chilean Brothel for A Night of Debauchery. In it, www.hispanicallyspeakingnews.com reports that:

Recently released FBI files dated December 1961, reveals that the late Edward "Ted" Kennedy rented out an entire Chilean brothel, while he was the assistant district attorney for Suffolk County, Massachusetts.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.hispanicallyspeakingnews.com.

NW Hominid

Seattle, WA

#1 Mar 3, 2011
Must've gotten a good deal on the all inclusive...
Eagles eye

Hyderabad, Pakistan

#3 Mar 3, 2011
What is the big deal? G. W Bush also did that. Nothing new.
goose

La Grange, IL

#4 Mar 3, 2011
Ted rented congress?

Come to think of it I guess he did!

“Freedom Demands Responsibility”

Since: Aug 09

21st Century

#5 Mar 3, 2011
Woof, Progressives consider this a legitimate jobs program. Today it would be covered under the Stimulus program.
Rev Pike

Zlin, Czech Republic

#6 Mar 3, 2011
The Jews he worked for probably picked up the tab.
www.truthtellers.org
wow

Stoney Creek, Canada

#7 Mar 3, 2011
Big deal. Charlie Sheen does that almost every day.
goose

La Grange, IL

#8 Mar 3, 2011
FreeDog wrote:
Woof, Progressives consider this a legitimate jobs program. Today it would be covered under the Stimulus program.
Rightly so, can't argue that something is getting stimulated with Teds' plan, to a measurable degree I am sure.
funny because its true

Shanghai, China

#9 Aug 23, 2012
goose wrote:
<quoted text>
Rightly so, can't argue that something is getting stimulated with Teds' plan, to a measurable degree I am sure.
Personally, I work better after a good weekend

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Suffolk County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Suffolk County Mugshots and Criminal Arrest Re... Sep '16 Emily 2
News Aaron Hernandez case to go before SJC Tuesday (May '16) May '16 Joan 1
News Sheldon Mattis and Nyasani Watt convicted: Two ... (Nov '13) Feb '16 Voice Of Dorchester 2
News Police are still searching for tips about Susan... (Sep '15) Sep '15 bozo 3341 1
News Breathalyzer reliability in question, Massachus... (Apr '15) Apr '15 Praxis33 8
News Flight diverts to Boston over reclined-seat upset (Aug '14) Aug '14 One Leads To Another 1
News For the Second Time This Week, a Flight Diverte... (Aug '14) Aug '14 One Leads To Another 1
More from around the web