Rochester Police Comm. candidates tak...

Rochester Police Comm. candidates take sides on gang threat

There are 1 comment on the The Citizen story from Oct 8, 2009, titled Rochester Police Comm. candidates take sides on gang threat. In it, The Citizen reports that:

Two Police Commission hopefuls believe gangs are stirring up trouble in the city, but their opponent and the panel's chairman isn't so sure.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Citizen.

Franklin, TN

#1 Oct 15, 2009
From my perspective yes gans are dangerous only when there are young men trying to prove thereselves to their peers. however i am a gang member of the crips and yes we have a ties to g.d. heres the thing i am a gang member but i am NOT dangerous. i am revolutonary and believe in the oringinal purpose of gangs. however now everyone wants power and and want to be like what they see in movies. i'm from baltimore which average 298 homicides a year and have the number two rank aids rate in the country. but i moved to rochester to better myself and now i am in college in nashville, tn and expect to move back there when i graduate. so to sum it up all gang members are not dangerous. i have always encouragd the wanna be gang members in rochester to do the right thing but they have a lot of pride which is there issue and they have no real structure. and rochester gangs are fake by the way they only prey on the weak but will never mess with me a real gang member so yes they're fake.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Strafford County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ted Cruz burnishes his style in New Hampshire (Mar '15) Mar '15 Le Duped 6
News Fencing of guitar leads to arrest in Dover chur... (Jul '13) Jul '13 fred 1
News Two women indicted in Stop N Go robbery (Jul '13) Jul '13 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
News Confirmed: Dover woman who shot her fiance, out... (Dec '11) Dec '11 Tio Edwin 1
News Transient in Rochester charged with failing to ... (Mar '11) Mar '11 Robin Shepheard 1
News Dover student sues over heart-stopping shock (Aug '10) Sep '10 Nigel 3
Anyone know a Bill Christy? (Aug '10) Aug '10 Mickey 1
More from around the web