Ames Teen Arrested On Lascivious Acts...

Ames Teen Arrested On Lascivious Acts With A Child Charges

There are 13 comments on the WHOtv story from Jul 12, 2010, titled Ames Teen Arrested On Lascivious Acts With A Child Charges. In it, WHOtv reports that:

Ames Police have arrested an 18-year-old for allegedly having inappropriate contact with a child.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHOtv.

United States

#1 Jul 12, 2010
Keep the loser behind bars, or kill my opinion, based on being abused from the time I was 3 til I was 15-----------by a TRUSTED uncle, he will continue to touch, hurt children for the rest of his life. My uncle finally died in his 80's just last year. I'm not exaggerating when I say he had more than a 100 victims. Boys and girls. There is no cure for these creeps, besides a 50 cent bullet.
the other bob

Ankeny, IA

#2 Jul 12, 2010
shoot 'em

Pella, IA

#3 Jul 12, 2010
Kill the a**hole. He should be tortured to death. This story makes me ill.

Oskaloosa, IA

#4 Jul 12, 2010
where was mom

Des Moines, IA

#5 Jul 12, 2010
This poor troubled misquided young man will spend way too little time away for his crime. He will not be "cured" by the "therapy". He will then be released way too soon, to abuse, rape and the next time probably kill. What's wrong with this picture?

Badger, IA

#6 Jul 12, 2010
That is just disgusting! a 4 year old child? what is wrong with these sick people?!
former peace officer

Des Moines, IA

#7 Jul 12, 2010
cut his joy stick off.

Carbondale, IL

#8 Jul 12, 2010
He's a sick s.o.b.
Give him life in prison and don't keep away from the other prisoners.They'll show him a good time.
Polar Bear Mama

Des Moines, IA

#9 Jul 12, 2010
This is the time to cut off his willie so he has no desire to push himself off on anyone, and definitely he can't spread his genetics period.

In reality, he will be out in 5 years tops. He needs to go away for life, then in prision he can touch people who will "touch him back".

Albany, GA

#10 Jul 12, 2010
This is the perfect example of why we need to bring back the death penalty!!! Why pay to feed this worthless s.o.b. three meals a day and let him have a warm bed and take a shower every day...he certainly doesn't deserve it!!!! My heart is breaking for this poor child! I hope this guy rots in hell.
Opting Out

Tifton, GA

#11 Jul 13, 2010
Sue is right, these people cannot be cured. To those suggesting removal of body parts, pedophilia has more to do with power than lust - it's a mental disorder, a severely messed up view of the world. We need to eliminate these sociopaths from society.

Ames, IA

#12 Jul 13, 2010
Saw this on

Story City, IA

#13 Thursday Sep 17
Don't know enough details but another teen on teen dating again? Something that 30 years ago would have been common?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Story County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ETP proposed Pipeline and Eminent Domain... (Jan '15) Jan '15 gina dahlstrom 1
News Council Bluffs Woman Vows To Fight $835 Parking... (May '11) Nov '13 BFL 6
moral stories for kids (May '11) May '11 MANIKANDAN 2
Climate Change Policy (Nov '07) Nov '07 John A Jauregui 1
News Man claims he's innocent of ticket scam (May '06) May '06 pilar 1
News Former football player faces more charges Dec '05 mrsjay 1
More from around the web