Man

United States

#1 Apr 26, 2012
Hello, I am keeping my identity a secret for the best of my intrest. However I would like to get yaks opinions on some things.. Is it just me or is Stewart county corrupt?? From the head of county all the way to the school board system? It just don't seem right.. Someone needs to bring the county down!!!
Don Cherry

Clarksville, TN

#2 Jan 1, 2013
Corrupt? What do you mean by that, boy?

Since: Feb 10

Huntsville, AL

#3 Jun 5, 2013
Man wrote:
Hello, I am keeping my identity a secret for the best of my intrest. However I would like to get yaks opinions on some things.. Is it just me or is Stewart county corrupt?? From the head of county all the way to the school board system? It just don't seem right.. Someone needs to bring the county down!!!
You watch too many episodes of Cops. You obviously aren't from the area or you wouldn't be asking that question. It is a great place to live. I was raised there, lived there for 30+ years and recently purchased property to move back. So to answer your question. Yes, it is just you.
female

United States

#4 Oct 16, 2013
Yes it is corrupt, from the top to the bottom, if your name is not wallace or if you don't know something on someone, you will be in trouble
Randy

Tampa, FL

#6 Mar 26, 2014
female wrote:
Yes it is corrupt, from the top to the bottom, if your name is not wallace or if you don't know something on someone, you will be in trouble
My last name is Wallace did'nt do me any good.
Your Judge is an asshole hardwear store are you kidding, Crooked hell yes he's crooked.
He is on a ego trip and has a small dick likely.
He hates anyone larger then himself.
He likes pay offs though he acts like your buying something from his store, then he'll let you off!
He needs to be takein out of power!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stewart County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stewart County Music Thread (Sep '13) Aug '14 Musikologist 4
Wallace honored at retirement reception Jul '14 Scbr 1
Teen murderer gets life (May '06) Jun '14 Casey 10
McRoberts crowned Miss Stewart County 2014 Apr '14 Countrygal 2
biggest drug bust ever and walks away... in bum... (Aug '10) Feb '14 CandleMan 7
Stewart County Music Thread (Dec '13) Dec '13 Musikologist 1
channel 5 news (Nov '13) Nov '13 confused 1
•••

Stewart County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••