'Nightstalker' soldier dies in Stewart County motorcycle accident

Apr 26, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Leaf-Chronicle

FORT CAMPBELL, Ky. The 160th Special Operations Aviation Regiment announced on Thursday that Staff Sgt.

Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Oct 16, 2012
Randy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2012

Been trying to get more information on the accident that killed john presley but I have. Not been able to get any results. Did he get hit just lay it down or what

Lanham, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2012

Judged:

Good conduct medal??? Please. Why in the world would an obit list these ridiculous awards? You breathe, you get some of these. How dumb.

Motorcycle accidents are hardly 'in the line of duty'. The exaggeration that goes on is ridiculous.
Aim

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2012

909 wrote:
Good conduct medal??? Please. Why in the world would an obit list these ridiculous awards? You breathe, you get some of these. How dumb.
Motorcycle accidents are hardly 'in the line of duty'. The exaggeration that goes on is ridiculous.
Exactly where does it say he died in the the line of duty? It doesn't. You sound very bitter and jeaous. Have some respect for a US soldier who is no longer with us no matter how he died. Why do you bother to read things that don't pertain to you if they bother you so much?
RickSoutherland

Sorrento, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Shut your mouth moron - he was a great friend father son and soldier - you must be jealous prick with no life to talk trash about someone like that so get a life

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Stewart County Discussions

Search the Stewart County Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Wallace honored at retirement reception Jul 21 Scbr 1
Teen murderer gets life (May '06) Jun '14 Casey 10
McRoberts crowned Miss Stewart County 2014 Apr '14 Countrygal 2
Stewart county corrupt? (Apr '12) Mar '14 Randy 5
Stewart County Music Thread (Sep '13) Mar '14 Musikologist 3
biggest drug bust ever and walks away... in bum... (Aug '10) Feb '14 CandleMan 7
Stewart County Music Thread (Dec '13) Dec '13 Musikologist 1
•••
•••