Man Faces Additional Sex Charges

Jan 23, 2008 Full story: R News

A Steuben County man already charged with sexual abuse faces more charges. Earlier this month deputies arrested Richard Lindsay of North Hornell. via R News

Read more
sue

United States

#1 Feb 17, 2008
this man needs to be in jail for life he has hurt many and will not stop till behind bars. maybe behind bars he will get what he really needs from the other inmates
sue

United States

#2 Mar 14, 2008
has anyone heard why this pervert isn't in jail yet? last i read he had 66 counts of sexual acts against him. they waitin till he reaches 100???? he is out n free walkin the streets so keep your children home n safe.
Joan

United States

#3 Mar 14, 2008
has anyone heard why this pervert is still out and walking the streets? he has 66 counts of sexual acts against him, i am sure he is still working at it. this man really needs to be behind bars so his victims can feel a little safer, and try to resume a normal childhood again.
joaquin

Nichols, NY

#4 Mar 26, 2008
if the inmates know what that scum is in for thay will have fun with him,. hope so to.. i have 3 kids and one on the way, dont need scum like that on the streets..
joaquin

Nichols, NY

#5 Mar 26, 2008
im in hornell , not horseheads

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Steuben County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News McEathron Indicted for Kidnapping (Feb '08) Jan '15 concerned citizen 158
News Four Wayland men arrested for thefts in Sparta (Jan '12) Sep '14 Dansville working... 12
News Livingston County man charged with identity the... (Sep '14) Sep '14 millie 1
News Rochester man given maximum sentence after shoo... (Mar '14) Mar '14 SafeAct 1
News Police investigate double homicide in Bath (Jun '10) Jul '13 AL BZLY 9
what's going on in bath, ny???? (May '13) May '13 yvonne 2
News 911 dispatcher faces discipline after toddler t... (Sep '11) Apr '13 common sense 8
More from around the web