County eyes horse rescue

County eyes horse rescue

There are 1 comment on the Steuben Courier story from Jan 15, 2012, titled County eyes horse rescue. In it, Steuben Courier reports that:

A Steuben County committee wants to know why it took Finger Lakes SPCA Animal Cruelty Officer Scott Mazzo more than eight months to rescue two neglected horses in the Town of Thurston.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Steuben Courier.

xyz

Binghamton, NY

#1 Jan 22, 2012
I say we leave Mr. Mazzo out in the elements with no food or drink for six months!!! We'll see how emaciated he becomes. At the very least he should lose his job!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Steuben County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News County Administrator Mitchell Alger thanks Alle... (Nov '15) Nov '15 pot calling the k... 1
News Schenectady man needs votes in DreamJob Norway ... (Apr '15) Apr '15 kimmerbeth 1
News McEathron Indicted for Kidnapping (Feb '08) Jan '15 concerned citizen 158
News Four Wayland men arrested for thefts in Sparta (Jan '12) Sep '14 Dansville working... 12
News Livingston County man charged with identity the... (Sep '14) Sep '14 millie 1
News Rochester man given maximum sentence after shoo... (Mar '14) Mar '14 SafeAct 1
News Police investigate double homicide in Bath (Jun '10) Jul '13 AL BZLY 9
More from around the web