Local college rape arrest

Local college rape arrest

There are 44 comments on the WHEC-TV Rochester, NY story from Oct 5, 2009, titled Local college rape arrest. In it, WHEC-TV Rochester, NY reports that:

An Steuben County man was arrested after being accused of rape at the Finger Lakes College Suites.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHEC-TV Rochester, NY.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
went to school w him

Holley, NY

#48 Oct 6, 2009
cjk wrote:
Who says he wasn't drunk or on drugs at the time also. They are both responsible for their actions. Maybe young girls shouldn't break the law by drinking or doing drugs, then cry rape when they don't like what they did. I don't condone rape, but I also don't condone blaming someone for something you took part in while you were voluntarily under the influence. We all need to take responsibility for our actions and learn from out mistakes.
I know this kid and trust me he would only do this if she was completly out of it. He is just like that. Im sorry to say I used to date him and I broke up with him because he got weird. I went to school with him in Wayland before he got expelled for gluing the doors shut with davey storm. He used to live with this kid rich who lived in honeoye. I honestly know him and he is capable of this all day long
Shades of Gray

Rochester, NY

#49 Oct 6, 2009
These incidents are happening everywhere these days. Kids are getting so messed up neither of them knows what they're doing. I'm not saying this kid is innocent, I don't know what happened, but I'd reserve judgment and read more about this trend of "blackout hookups" across colleges nationwide.
Perinton

Holley, NY

#50 Oct 7, 2009
bigsingle wrote:
What ever my spelling errors are, I have a sucker like you to correct them. YOU DO KNOW THAT I COULD HAVE USED SPELL CHECK DON'T YOU. I am smart enough to do that. I have three degrees and guess what? I MISSPELLED SOME WORDS IN COLLEGE.
Drs have terrible spelling and so do lawyers so I don't feel bad. THE VICE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATED (QUAIL) COULD NOT SPELL TOMATOE. Did you e-mail him?
Three degrees, good job, life and friends I have.
Are you keeping up with that 5000 or more mortage? I bet you wear the same clothing with dog hair on them all year round, don't have any food in your refridge and your woman makes you sleep on the couch. NEED ATTENTION?
You are hilarious! Anytime someone is called out for spelling errors they always come back with the, oh yea, well I have college degrees response. That is classic! You fell for that and took that bait. LOL.
I can see you now. Face red, head ready to explode, gritting your teeth, CAPS lock on, pounding out letters on your keyboard, on the verge of a heart attack.... Thanks for the visual. I'm honestly laughing my a#$ off.
Dewey

Rochester, NY

#51 Oct 7, 2009
went to school w him wrote:
<quoted text>
I know this kid and trust me he would only do this if she was completly out of it. He is just like that. Im sorry to say I used to date him and I broke up with him because he got weird. I went to school with him in Wayland before he got expelled for gluing the doors shut with davey storm. He used to live with this kid rich who lived in honeoye. I honestly know him and he is capable of this all day long
Your statements would be eatin' alive by a defense attorney for the simple reason that you don't like him b/c he is your ex. That would be considered all the more reason to bash his name.i'm not taking up for him. I'm just stating that just b/c you know him from a previous relationship does not mean that he raped someone else. Maybe he did, and maybe he didn't.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Steuben County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Schenectady man needs votes in DreamJob Norway ... Apr '15 kimmerbeth 1
News McEathron Indicted for Kidnapping (Feb '08) Jan '15 concerned citizen 158
News Four Wayland men arrested for thefts in Sparta (Jan '12) Sep '14 Dansville working... 12
News Livingston County man charged with identity the... (Sep '14) Sep '14 millie 1
News Rochester man given maximum sentence after shoo... (Mar '14) Mar '14 SafeAct 1
News Police investigate double homicide in Bath (Jun '10) Jul '13 AL BZLY 9
what's going on in bath, ny???? (May '13) May '13 yvonne 2
More from around the web