Local college rape arrest

Local college rape arrest

There are 44 comments on the WHEC-TV Rochester, NY story from Oct 5, 2009, titled Local college rape arrest. In it, WHEC-TV Rochester, NY reports that:

An Steuben County man was arrested after being accused of rape at the Finger Lakes College Suites.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHEC-TV Rochester, NY.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
His what

Penn Yan, NY

#1 Oct 5, 2009
Story says..

"His expected back in court at a later date."

His what ?
alfonzo

Nunda, NY

#2 Oct 5, 2009
what a loser should be shot
batman

Lima, NY

#4 Oct 5, 2009
Was she drunk or drugged up? This will be a hard case for the DA.who writes this s#EEt?
mee2

Rochester, NY

#5 Oct 5, 2009
"physically helpless" = drunk out of her mind (don't get me wrong, he still has no right to do what he 'allegedly' did)
saddened

Canandaigua, NY

#6 Oct 5, 2009
tough one to prove,his
word against her word
I know this kid

Brockport, NY

#7 Oct 5, 2009
I guarantee he raped the S#EEt out of this girl while she was passed out wasted. Mightve slipped her a lil GeorgiaHomeBoy even
Dewey

Rochester, NY

#8 Oct 5, 2009
What the hell is going on in this world. Has everyone gone coo-coo
G InmateUnit

Rochester, NY

#9 Oct 5, 2009
He must not have thought too hard about the part about a decade in prison, parole, felon, registered sex offender, and so on.
Straight Shooter

Rochester, NY

#10 Oct 5, 2009
Was his last name Lusk or LUST?
Greece Teen

Rochester, NY

#11 Oct 5, 2009
does that mean she was drunk or on drugs ?
CityRes

Rochester, NY

#12 Oct 5, 2009
Seems like this type of crime doesn't even happen in the City anymore.
Perinton

Holley, NY

#13 Oct 5, 2009
CityRes wrote:
It doesn't (anymore?). In the city they just shoot and kill each other. Lucky them.
cjk

Le Roy, NY

#14 Oct 5, 2009
Who says he wasn't drunk or on drugs at the time also. They are both responsible for their actions. Maybe young girls shouldn't break the law by drinking or doing drugs, then cry rape when they don't like what they did. I don't condone rape, but I also don't condone blaming someone for something you took part in while you were voluntarily under the influence. We all need to take responsibility for our actions and learn from out mistakes.
BeeEss

Williamson, NY

#15 Oct 5, 2009
cjk... very well put
FUBO

Lima, NY

#16 Oct 5, 2009
CityRes wrote:
Thats because the inner city welfare whores don't need to be under the influence of any drugs or alcohol in order to get them to lay on their backs and spread their legs. They're already under the influence of the welfare system.
Gettinng knocked up = more welfare money to them.

There are a lot of welfare trash women out there who will put out to anyone who can get them pregnant just so they can get more welfare.

Happens every day!
matt

Rochester, NY

#19 Oct 6, 2009
this is bullshit. scottie wouldn't rape a girl. he isn't like that. i've known him for a decent amount of time. i heard the girl has tried to pull this before. free scottie!!!!!!
matt

Rochester, NY

#20 Oct 6, 2009
lisa you dont even know him. just b.c someone is accused doesnt mean he is guilty. so get ur facts straight. free scottie
matt

Rochester, NY

#21 Oct 6, 2009
alfonzo wrote:
what a loser should be shot
you should be shot and raped...you dont know him so dont talk about stuff that u dont know the facts
hmmmmm

Rochester, NY

#22 Oct 6, 2009
geez...does he do dead people too?
Country

Canandaigua, NY

#23 Oct 6, 2009
Will someone at News10 please terminate the editor of these stories!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Steuben County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Schenectady man needs votes in DreamJob Norway ... Apr '15 kimmerbeth 1
News McEathron Indicted for Kidnapping (Feb '08) Jan '15 concerned citizen 158
News Four Wayland men arrested for thefts in Sparta (Jan '12) Sep '14 Dansville working... 12
News Livingston County man charged with identity the... (Sep '14) Sep '14 millie 1
News Rochester man given maximum sentence after shoo... (Mar '14) Mar '14 SafeAct 1
News Police investigate double homicide in Bath (Jun '10) Jul '13 AL BZLY 9
what's going on in bath, ny???? (May '13) May '13 yvonne 2
More from around the web