Man accused of having sex with child

Man accused of having sex with child

There are 3 comments on the WANE-TV Fort Wayne story from Nov 10, 2011, titled Man accused of having sex with child. In it, WANE-TV Fort Wayne reports that:

STEUBEN COUNTY, Ind. - Steuben County police are investigating an Angola man.A They said he had sexual intercourse with a child between the ages of 14 and 16.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WANE-TV Fort Wayne.

april bobay

United States

#1 Nov 10, 2011
hmmm....wonder if this was clayton ostrander prolly pos... why wouldnt you just stick to your first story you plead gulty with what you did to me... then changed it and now cody is loose... rote in hell
april bobay

United States

#2 Nov 10, 2011
but its ok the cops will find you on something cody you did it once and ot away with it you will do it again and not get away soon....or get another selling pot charge...

Wabash, IN

#3 Sep 14, 2015
Clayton ray ostrander didn't do it, he's a good guy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Steuben County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bystanders pull man from burning car Sep '16 melissa oakley 1
News 45-year-old Waterloo man arrested on child mole... Jun '16 BETTER_THAN_YOU 1
News Police Blotter (Nov '07) May '15 majicfingers 15
News Stuckey Advises Clerk On Same Sex Marriage Ruling (Jun '14) Feb '15 Loudmouth bigot 2
News Angola man charged in rape case (Jan '15) Feb '15 Loudmouth bigot 3
News Steuben nabs Michigan sex offender (Aug '12) Jun '14 concern person 20
News Statue unveiled for NE Indiana county's namesake (Jul '12) Oct '12 walter lipman 2
More from around the web