Comments
1 - 1 of 1 Comments Last updated Mar 23, 2012
Why Bother

Churubusco, IN

#1 Mar 23, 2012
Who is protecting the public from things like this? I thought our first line of defense was the newspaper. They talked to her and asked questions. We are supposed to trust them for our news and that it is factual. Her own brother questioned her illness before the benefit took place!

If you do just a little research, you can see it wasn't real. But our newspaper never does research or investigative reporting! Our paper is almost 100% of the gossip section of the newspaper and not news! They report the lies, rumor and gossip that our influential people want everyone to think is true. I guess the problem is, the newspaper people live in this county and if they reported the REAL news, and the real corruption in this county, they wouldn't be believed and run out of state or they and their family mistreated.

I pray for April and Matt, as something is seriously wrong with them for doing this. I pray for her family, because they were blindsided like everyone else. I feel the worse for her innocent children and pray for them the most..

I also pray we get some news people with backbone!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Steuben County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stuckey Advises Clerk On Same Sex Marriage Ruling Jun '14 Concerned citizen 1
Steuben nabs Michigan sex offender (Aug '12) Jun '14 concern person 20
Statue unveiled for NE Indiana county's namesake (Jul '12) Oct '12 walter lipman 2
Man accused of having sex with child (Nov '11) Nov '11 april bobay 2
Terry and Darleen Anderson Murders (Jun '08) Apr '10 jodi 9
Police Blotter (Nov '07) Apr '10 Anonymous 11
Hudson marshal wins new police car (Dec '09) Dec '09 an_s 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Steuben County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••