Franken-Coleman race: Number of Senat...

Franken-Coleman race: Number of Senate ballots to be reviewed s...

There are 33 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Apr 6, 2009, titled Franken-Coleman race: Number of Senate ballots to be reviewed s.... In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

In the U.S. Senate race, the three judges will have fewer absentee ballots to examine than they had thought.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
kwoods

Bemidji, MN

#23 Apr 6, 2009
Latte, Rad, hudaful post summed up as: blah, blah, blah, dishonesty, dishonesty, dishonesty, insult, insult, Phantom ballots, insult, blah, blah.
kwoods

Bemidji, MN

#26 Apr 6, 2009
Jude,
I agree that Franken dishonestly stated that he wanted all ballots counted, and he even went so far as to put Minnesota voters on YouTube begging for their voice to be heard.

On election night, ballots were counted for Franken that have now been declared illegal by the three (3) judge panel's Friday the 13th (black Friday) wrongful ruling.

Tomorrow, is no different from today. Until the federal courts reverse the unlawful actions by the Election Canvassing Board and the three (3) judge panel, we will know nothing.

With the federal court in mind, could you do the readers a favor and quote the Minnesota law that you claim allows absentee ballots to be treated unequally because that most certainly will be found to be unconstitutional, whereby, any Minnesotan absentee voter would have de novo claim of rights taken for a law to say such?

“Puppet At State Fair”

Since: Mar 09

Nowthen, MN

#30 Apr 8, 2009
kwoods wrote:
Jude, Chip, and This and that,
Yah, Sure, Yabetcha, That's why Rad, hudaful, Latte have spent the better part of three weeks arguing furiously to ensure the ballots are not counted.
I would invite kwoodsie to count the # of posts s/he's made on this topic over the past three months. I'm willing to bet those posts would exceed the combined # of the three individuals cited by woodsie. It's even more true if one was to count by the word. Just think, woodsie, if you were paid by the word like Latte, you could afford to retire from this forum!

Of course, I am counting ALL of woodsie's posts, including the same post puked up on three or four threads at virtually the same time.

See kwoodscock, I AM willing to count ALL the votes/posts.

“Puppet At State Fair”

Since: Mar 09

Nowthen, MN

#31 Apr 8, 2009
kwoods wrote:
Jude,
I agree that...(redacted for the sake of readers' eyesight) Tomorrow, is no different from today.
Well, it looks like we've about got this settled kwoozy: Today Franken is the winner; tomorrow Franken's the victor. Back to mopping the floors at your cluttered Dingo Court of your own mind!

Toodles,

THE one and only Raddest Rethuglican of them all!

P.S.: MINNESOTA FIRST NORM!, tell your aspiring cronies to get that Appeal in fast so the MN S. Ct. can stamp it "DISMISSED." The Justices have their stamps all inked up already!
Vikings Fan

Rochester, MN

#34 Apr 10, 2009
He He He!
Carry On Latte,
~Go Vikings!

Since: Feb 09

Stillwater

#35 Apr 10, 2009
Vikings Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again I am dealing with your own perceived sense of superior intelligence.
Muffin, this isn't about me. It's about the number of senate ballots that ultimately shrank to 351. You might want to make it about my superior intelligence, as you perceive it, but, alas, it isn't. It's about FORMER USS Coleman going down fast.
Vikings Fan wrote:
Ohhhhh, I wish I had your vocabulary.
It's never too late to learn, Fan. You just got to channel some small part of your Vikings penchant towards the love of reading. And, voila!
Good luck with that.
Vikings Fan wrote:
Yes, I am a true Vikings fan! You are not a Vikings fan, because based on your previous posts football would be to violent for you to be a fan of.
That's a very interesting extrapolation. As I mentioned in my earlier post, one of the Purple People Eaters is now an anchoring Associate Justice of MN Supreme Court. I share many views with Honorable Justice Page, and according to your logic he would have to be anti-football? Precious. Simply precious.
Vikings Fan wrote:
You would rather sit in Caribou Coffee sipping on your latte, listening to MPR, and trying to convince other patrons of your political intelligence.
I only fake listening to MPR. I am actually tuned into KFAN in anticipation of the draft. Because what paying patron would listen to someone like me rambling on about political intelligence? Why Caribou, btw? In your mental exercise you couldn't place me into Starbucks at least? Or how about one of many small independents, if not around Stillwater, then Wilde Roast? Put me in Wilde Roast next time, k?
Vikings Fan wrote:
Latte Liberal, remember me? Yes, I was the one that stuffed you into your locker in Jr. High, and gave you a swirlie in the toilet in Sr. High. I apologize for my actions, because I have made you a jock/sports/fan hating transgendered wussy!
Or I could've been a cheerleader you never got a date with, no matter how many times you whimpered. You never know, Mr.Fan, but as long as you're fanning on a high setting, what the heck, right? Am I right or am I right? Of course I'm right!
Vikings Fan wrote:
As far as passing purple chunks? I am sure you have have passed plenty of red chunks, and male semen! God you are a wussy!
Go Vikings!
I am glad you still retained that Jr. High mentality. I stand by my earlier diagnosis.

Carry on,
~ Latte
Han

Chengdu, China

#38 May 12, 2009
This senate race really throws mud into the face of democracy in the United States.

It's going to be almost impossible to say the United States is a democracy now, when a bunch of politicos who's reason to be on the Court in the first place is to make money, from politics.

Call a new election, it's the only way to preserve democracy in the United States, instead of stinking up the world with this court nonsense.

“Puppet At State Fair”

Since: Mar 09

Nowthen, MN

#39 May 12, 2009
Han wrote:
This senate race really throws mud into the face of democracy in the United States.
It's going to be almost impossible to say the United States is a democracy now, when a bunch of politicos who's reason to be on the Court in the first place is to make money, from politics.
Call a new election, it's the only way to preserve democracy in the United States, instead of stinking up the world with this court nonsense.
Maybe you might want to straighten out your own country before weighing in on this one. Back to your job of plucking chickens at 24 City.

“Puppet At State Fair”

Since: Mar 09

Nowthen, MN

#41 May 12, 2009
Tojo wrote:
<quoted text>
We really dont need to hear about your ways of copulating
with Rad, or is it Judy? You call him Judy in the heat of the
moment? Bent over backwards is that pleasure or pain or both. Disgusting, just disgusting.
You're really one to talk. Even your screen name is an obscenity in Japan! Get your mind of the gutter, Toejam!
Natasha Badanaff

Minneapolis, MN

#42 May 12, 2009
THE Radest Rethuglican wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, it looks like we've about got this settled kwoozy: Today Franken is the winner; tomorrow Franken's the victor. Back to mopping the floors at your cluttered Dingo Court of your own mind!
Toodles,
THE one and only Raddest Rethuglican of them all!
P.S.: MINNESOTA FIRST NORM!, tell your aspiring cronies to get that Appeal in fast so the MN S. Ct. can stamp it "DISMISSED." The Justices have their stamps all inked up already!
Rad, you have been fighting a tough crowd, I may not always agree with you and Latte, but I like you style. I agree with you more often than not however.
double posty

Schaumburg, IL

#43 May 12, 2009
THE Radest Rethuglican wrote:
<quoted text>
You're really one to talk. Even your screen name is an obscenity in Japan! Get your mind of the gutter, Toejam!
Yeah, go after the screen name, good call Raidest!

“Puppet At State Fair”

Since: Mar 09

Nowthen, MN

#44 May 12, 2009
Natasha Badanaff wrote:
<quoted text>
Rad, you have been fighting a tough crowd, I may not always agree with you and Latte, but I like you style. I agree with you more often than not however.
Aw, they're not tough, they're scared little weasels hiding behind their monitors and then for inspiration they go on some right wing website (I think it's www.whinywhitemales.org ) for inspiration and comfort. Then they cut and paste some right wing extremist tripe and along with a six pack or three, come up some liquid courage to post comments. However, I think that because of their low socio-economic status, a number of them are addicted to meth, which brings out additional harmless hostility.

Not that there's anything wrong with that, heh.
Natasha Badanoff

Minneapolis, MN

#45 May 12, 2009
THE Radest Rethuglican wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw, they're not tough, they're scared little weasels hiding behind their monitors and then for inspiration they go on some right wing website (I think it's www.whinywhitemales.org ) for inspiration and comfort. Then they cut and paste some right wing extremist tripe and along with a six pack or three, come up some liquid courage to post comments. However, I think that because of their low socio-economic status, a number of them are addicted to meth, which brings out additional harmless hostility.
Not that there's anything wrong with that, heh.
Here, I just thought they were high on Jesus.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stearns County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man Arrested In Deadly Home Invasion Near Madelia Feb 2 The TRUMP of Trolls 3
At&t Background Check Nov '16 Tom 2
News Missing Wisconsin Woman Last Seen in St. Cloud (Jun '16) Jun '16 fulltimesweety 1
News Stearns sheriff's sergeant faces new charges in... (Sep '10) Jul '15 Tommy 10
News Alligator causes scare, then a laugh, in Minnesota (Sep '14) Sep '14 Mitt s Airtight D... 1
News Boy injured after jumping out of car during chase (Jan '14) Jan '14 Lee 1
News Stearns County teen, mother arrested in scuffle... (Apr '11) Aug '13 E Proudfoot 39
More from around the web