While witness is delayed, Franken gai...

While witness is delayed, Franken gains 14 votes

There are 25 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Mar 11, 2009, titled While witness is delayed, Franken gains 14 votes. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

This text is replaced by the Flash movie. Heavy snow in northwestern Minnesota stopped Democrat Al Franken's attorneys from resting their case Wednesday, but they still got some sunny news: The judges hearing ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
The Rad Rethuglican

Saint Paul, MN

#23 Mar 12, 2009
Praise to God wrote:
THis is just theft of the election by Franklin. The Coleman attorney proved that there is thousands of votes what should still be counted for him. I heard him say it on the radio this morning but the court you know wont count them because of them wanting the liberal athiests in the democrat party to win. They should all be in jail. We need good Christian leaders like Coleman who will stand up for America and capitolism and not turn away from God. Those what arent Christians shouldnt be aloowed to vote or be voted for office in this country because it is a Christian country not a athiest moslem country.
Praise! What up? Great to see you up on the mat again.
Bertha

Chicago, IL

#24 Mar 12, 2009
The Rad Rethuglican

There are many good Christian people who are offended by
your constant ridicule of Christianity and people of faith.
You should be ashamed of yourself but you have no shame.
You will need faith one day and regret your evil comments.
That day may come sooner than you think.
P T Bull

Minneapolis, MN

#25 Mar 12, 2009
The Rad Rethuglican wrote:
...COUNTRY FIRST, NORM! You need to realize that you should lose an election instead of paralyzing the country.

Nobody besides their lickspittles and the egotists themselves cares which of these bums gets on the earmark express. And I challenge you to identify a single thing, no matter how insignificant, that is 'paralyzed' because we are one comedian short in the senate.
ann

Tunkhannock, PA

#26 Mar 12, 2009
Praise to God wrote:
THis is just theft of the election by Franklin. The Coleman attorney proved that there is thousands of votes what should still be counted for him. I heard him say it on the radio this morning but the court you know wont count them because of them wanting the liberal athiests in the democrat party to win. They should all be in jail. We need good Christian leaders like Coleman who will stand up for America and capitolism and not turn away from God. Those what arent Christians shouldnt be aloowed to vote or be voted for office in this country because it is a Christian country not a athiest moslem country.
Coleman is Jewish.
The Rad Rethuglican

Saint Paul, MN

#27 Mar 13, 2009
Bertha wrote:
The Rad Rethuglican
There are many good Christian people who are offended by
your constant ridicule of Christianity and people of faith.
You should be ashamed of yourself but you have no shame.
You will need faith one day and regret your evil comments.
That day may come sooner than you think.
I would like you to consider the possibility that the people I ridicule are usually a total affront to the teachings of Jesus Christ.

In most cases, Jesus has been hijacked by groups of enwhitened seplachures who are only interested in earthly things like control and making money off the poorly educated and desperate.

Be my guest to put that in your pipe and smoke it, Bertha.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stearns County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man Arrested In Deadly Home Invasion Near Madelia (Jan '17) Feb '17 The TRUMP of Trolls 3
At&t Background Check (Nov '16) Nov '16 Tom 2
News Missing Wisconsin Woman Last Seen in St. Cloud (Jun '16) Jun '16 fulltimesweety 1
News Stearns sheriff's sergeant faces new charges in... (Sep '10) Jul '15 Tommy 10
News Alligator causes scare, then a laugh, in Minnesota (Sep '14) Sep '14 Mitt s Airtight D... 1
News Boy injured after jumping out of car during chase (Jan '14) Jan '14 Lee 1
News Stearns County teen, mother arrested in scuffle... (Apr '11) Aug '13 E Proudfoot 39
More from around the web