St. Joseph tavern trio returns to ownership

Full story: Saint Cloud Times
The original owners of the Stonehouse Tavern & Eatery are back. Business trio Paul Petrek, William Nelson and Charlie Reichert took over ownership of the restaurant at 2010 Stearns County Road 75 in St. Full Story
Matthew

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Aug 5, 2008
Does anyone have the new contact information for Stonehouse? We have been planning our rehearsal dinner at Stonehouse whish is in just over a month. I have been working with Jill and ex chef chuck on the menu and details and last a spoke with them in June they wanted to wait to get details of their new menu worked out before finalizing anything. Needless to say I would like to get in touch with the new management as finding a new venue at this point is next to impossible.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stearns County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Boy injured after jumping out of car during chase (Jan '14) Jan '14 Lee 1
Stearns County teen, mother arrested in scuffle... (Apr '11) Aug '13 E Proudfoot 39
Man Arrested For Stabbing, Assaulting Girlfrien... (Mar '13) Mar '13 DonkeyEstonkey 6
Cold Spring man files for Stearns board (Jun '12) Jun '12 Martin 1
Rocori student brings knife to middle school (Apr '11) Apr '11 No spin zone 2
Anoka County likely to prosecute Stearns County... (Jan '11) Jan '11 Freedom 12
Man arrested, police believe he shot himself (Jan '11) Jan '11 C- mac 1
•••

Stearns County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••