Court: No double jeopardy in Stearns County criminal sexual conduct...

Full story: TwinCities.com
The state Court of Appeals on Tuesday directed a Stearns County judge to sign a criminal complaint charging a Little Falls man with criminal sexual conduct after the county originally filed the wrong charge against him. Full Story
rocky

Chetek, WI

#1 Jul 21, 2010
Anoyher victum of a criminal just us system. He maybe guilty as sin. But double jeoperdy is not allowed in the USA. All ststes have such rogue criminal just us systems America is no longer a safe place to live or travel. American tourism is down some 80% because people fear criminal just us systems. They are like a lottery once they get you you done for life.
I remeber when America was know for liberty and juatice forall. Now iy is liberty and justice for a greedy few. This judge is not a judge in any way shape or form. He is a dictator from a violent cdriminal enterprise . A crime under the RICO act. A contiuois criminal enterprise.
Remembering

Howell, MI

#2 Jul 21, 2010
Vote the jerk off the bench!
rocky

Chetek, WI

#3 Jul 21, 2010
With this judghes lack of American values. He obviously has children in his bunker. An animal with power harming the masses for personal gain. Whay a sick puppies. I remember when courts had judges not dictators. I remeber when the letter of the law and civil rights were factors in court. Liberty and justice for those who buy the dictator. I like the headline the court ruled because a judge could not legally make this ruling. It would be a criminal act under US law. Another terrorist is a black dress. The color of pure evil.This is why Amercaia has millions in jails, Criminals in charge of an out of control branch of government. The judiciary a criminal enterprise.
rocky

Chetek, WI

#4 Jul 21, 2010
I wonder if the judge is sleeping with the DA or was a lot of cash invovled. ANY THIRD GRADER KNEW BETTER. THIS COURT NEEEDS A JUDGE NOT A DICTATOR.
rocky

Chetek, WI

#5 Jul 21, 2010
If their was an honest attorney general this dictator would be charged with treason. This is anti American. America was formed to end this type oppression. This black dress mobster must be hung for treason at the very least. Send him back to what ever country he came from. He is not American or does not have American values. Evil in a black dress.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stearns County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Boy injured after jumping out of car during chase (Jan '14) Jan '14 Lee 1
Stearns County teen, mother arrested in scuffle... (Apr '11) Aug '13 E Proudfoot 39
Man Arrested For Stabbing, Assaulting Girlfrien... (Mar '13) Mar '13 DonkeyEstonkey 6
Cold Spring man files for Stearns board (Jun '12) Jun '12 Martin 1
Rocori student brings knife to middle school (Apr '11) Apr '11 No spin zone 2
Anoka County likely to prosecute Stearns County... (Jan '11) Jan '11 Freedom 12
Man arrested, police believe he shot himself (Jan '11) Jan '11 C- mac 1
•••

Stearns County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••