March 16 arrests
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
really_jefferson county

Fowler, CA

#1 Mar 17, 2011
I don't know how else to express how I feel about these arrests that happended in ste gen county. Drugs are bad, i agree, I don't use, never have, never will and I hope the same for any children in our community. I do, however think that what our law enforcement has accomplished was not quite as substantial as they may want others to think. Many arrested were arrested for pot or pills and while those are not good for any community, meth is a much larger problem and I don't think this really nailed any of the big meth producers/users or the heroin producers/users. the details remain sketchy to many of us so maybe there is more to come, but I am rather embarrased and upset with the outcome of this "sting" you would think that after 18 months this would've been WAAAY bigger than "less than 5 grams of marijuana" or selling a controlled substance. None of the mug shots I saw look like your typical meth users so I guess I am just anxious to see what the end result is with all of this...a quick spike to the income of the county for bail that has been paid or is there a deeper plan to actually find the hard core drug abusers/dealers. Like I said part of me is glad drugs are being monitored in these counties but this is a sad representation of the bigger problem that we have! Maybe this will lead to the hard core ppl but why exaggerate this to the point that you want ppl to believe you got the bad guys?? They are still out there......
rhonda

Sunnyvale, CA

#2 Mar 17, 2011
Sounds like they wasted a WHOLE lot of taxpayer money and came up with way less than they intended!
jackie

United States

#3 Mar 19, 2011
I would b mad if I still lived in that county....what a waste of my money!!! Ur police dept obviously is not as good as they want ppl to think
JANET

New Salem, MA

#4 Mar 19, 2011
Sounds like a lot of wasted tax dollars to me! I would be very embarrassed to be part of this so called "huge drug bust" After 18 months of hard work and undercover investigation this is all u could come up with is prescription pills and a little pot. Seriously?!?! And u needed help from other counties and the ATF?!? It scares me a little knowing we needed so much help for such a simple task. And the one and only proud pathetic sheriff stolzer stated "this is one of the greatest days in our counties history as far as law enforcement goes". And that this drug bust has made our community a better place. Ha get real!!! Where r all the big time drug dealers u arrested bc I'm just not seeing it. SGPD is a complete embarrassment to our community. Come on quit acting like u guys did something so great because u, the community, and I all know very well that u did not accomplish nothing but laughs for yourself. U just need to focus on the real drug dealers and criminals in our community but I'm not so sure SGPD could handle them if they couldnt even handle the ppl they arrested on Wednesday themselves. SGPD U R A JOKE!!!
kathy

United States

#5 Mar 19, 2011
Well said janet! I hope that anyone who figures out what really happened here maybe calls for an investigation of how our tax dollars were spent..maybe a quick call to contact 2 would get the citizens of this county some answers....why was this a huge drug bust? Cuz u got some pills and a few grams of pot?? I think meth n heroine are prolly a bigger deal and a bigger concern to the parents trying raise our kids around this corrupt bs!! As stated in the other posts tis really is quite embarrasing because after 18 mos this is the best u could do and needed outside help?? I think maybe re election is on the mind of the sheriff...think a "huge" drug bust will help ur votes? Once ppl find out how freaking bogus this is the joke will b on u! So sick of this stupid town labeling ppl and never lifting the labels even after they've been out of trouble for so long...nice work sgpd!! Proud we've picked u to serve n protect....more like pick n choose who we wanna nail to the wall
lance

United States

#6 Mar 20, 2011
Janet you are absolutely correct these dip shitz really think they did something good 18 months of investigation and they get some people with some pills? I could go to the local schools and find the same amount of drugs they found on these people Polly more! These cops in this county really think they are something I must put in though not all the cops are total douche bags but 97% of them are! Half of them are 30 years old a tryin to date 18 @ 19 year old girls real professional! That's besides the point there has been a lot of problems with the cops in this county ever since we elected super duper Gary srolzer! He's about as smart as the truck he drives if I was him I turn myself in for bein a dumb asss! I would like to see all the drugs that they found or if they found any they had some whore go undercover to get the people for pills and under 5 grams of pot I mean come on there are a lot more problems with meth but for some reason these pills are way more important take that 18 months and do something good with it send these cops to some kind of training and see if they can find some real drugs somewhere I am very anxious to see way happens on this next election also the cops in this county sure do drive around in some of the nicest cars these days 7 years ago there wasn't a third of cops on payroll as there is now I guess they need to have three times the dip shitz these days to make up for the police force we had then u can't even go out at night without worrying wether your gonna get pulled over beatin possibly shot knowing our task force they are a bunch of young big headed punks that I would like to put in a line and beat the piss out of them one by one starting with the head Pussy Gary! That's all for now I know I can say a lot more but ways the point every one knows this has got to change before they kill or hurt more innocent people!
Kyle

Chicago, IL

#7 Mar 20, 2011
Lance is right everyone listen to him everybody this is a bunch of BS. What was this all about promotions and medals. Maybe the sgpd should get some real cops instead of this rag tag team of inbreed swine. How do you tell the difference between a good cop and a bad cop, well if they had anything to do with this bust they were some real pieces of shit. I mean they only found 5 grams of pot those piles of dog shit probably have twice as much in their systems. I mean they have to be high to make busts like this. Maybe if they would get their egos out of their asses and do real police work but wait they would be the ones doing time for being dumb shits.
Simmon

Chicago, IL

#8 Mar 20, 2011
I think this is all fine and dandy but what happens when meth monster moves in and you, your mom your dad and your whole family is attacked by him and the meth monster gets you and gets you good I'm talking like pulling your pants down And the meth monster has his way with you!!!
thomas

United States

#9 Mar 20, 2011
It's embarrassing 21 lame arrests
thomas

United States

#10 Mar 20, 2011
Simmon wrote:
I think this is all fine and dandy but what happens when meth monster moves in and you, your mom your dad and your whole family is attacked by him and the meth monster gets you and gets you good I'm talking like pulling your pants down And the meth monster has his way with you!!!
hmmm yeah exactly what exactly does that mean ???
Lisa M

United States

#11 Mar 20, 2011
I don't know a whole lot about this but I did hear that the undercover (female) cop was soliciting sex for drugs??? How is it legal to have someone do something illegal to catch others doing illegal stuff??? Just seems a bit strange...welcome to small town usa I guess....
Car gut

Chicago, IL

#12 Mar 20, 2011
Yea l like how it was posted in suntimes news the the community is now safer with these drugs off the streets yea I feel safer know a couple prescription pills and a lil pot is now not in the community I'm going to sleep so much better tonight... Thanks Gary.
Paul

Chicago, IL

#13 Mar 20, 2011
Yeah hats off to you mister Gary you saved the town. I can sleep a little easier at night now knowing that a few pills and a couple grams of pot are off the streets. How pathetic
thomas

United States

#14 Mar 20, 2011
Car gut wrote:
Yea l like how it was posted in suntimes news the the community is now safer with these drugs off the streets yea I feel safer know a couple prescription pills and a lil pot is now not in the community I'm going to sleep so much better tonight... Thanks Gary.
I know me too I completely agree
nate i

Loxahatchee, FL

#15 Mar 20, 2011
well if everyone puts there head together u can figure out that small time petty bull is what is going on in ste gen along with pills and meth. i see like 10 people that say they were arrested for a class c felony who cares most of them can afford a lawyer and will get off scot free. sgpd is a fucking joke they searched my house many times and never found ne drugs when they were sure there was drugs. but there wasnt. sgpd lacks a common interest between all cops. there is no real crime. most people are trying to get some weed. who cares gonna be legal eventually. finally officer thompson was let go. they constantly harass teenagers for blazin 420 there not a meth cook. for the people that got busted with pills. u cant do that. obviously right because u got caught up/ now ur gonna sit in jail. for amin. trust ur homies and the people u grew up with thats it. im outskie
stephy_34

United States

#16 Mar 20, 2011
Where r all the pictures of all the dangerous drugs, I mean I see all the pictures of the ones they arrested, but where is the pictures of all the drugs with Gary standing next to them. If u would put all the drugs together they found after 18 months they wouldn't fill a sandwich bag. Funny or sad u tell me. Another interesting fact to think about is this 18 months of investigating, 18 months of sheriff department man hours, 18 months of paying undercover operations.....now add it up......figure the undercover is making 25000 to 35000 a year, for a year and half so 40000$ for them then all the man hours of sheriff dept. Say another wasted 100000$....and actually I think thats low but still.....and the outcome $500 to $1000 dollars of drugs busted. Wow I'm really impressed sounds like one heck of bust....great job. It's almost embarrassing. When the corruption out weighs the corrupt one has to step back and take a second look, and wonder what was this all for?
rick

Saint Louis, MO

#17 Mar 20, 2011
I completely agree with getting drugs off the street, but this is no drug bust like the sgpd is acting like. Majority of these men were arrested for pot, like come on that is no drug to be worrying about when meth is becoming more and more poular everyday in our community!! I have no clue who the undercover officer was but I have heard from many people she was having sexual intercorse with a lot of the victims?!? This whole deal is embarrassing to the victims including the community and most of all the sgpd!! The sgpd has to be ridicoulous thinking they are protecting our community with this kind of "drug bust" I'm worried about the meth producers/users more then a little bit of pot n just a few pills.. I'm scared for our community because I don't think out police department can handle anything more then just a little pot n pills. Our communtiy needs to do something about our WEAK law enforcement...
stephy_34

United States

#18 Mar 20, 2011
I heard the same thing just didn't even bring it up if that many people is hearing it u know there is some truth in it. I would have to say I wouldn't want to be that girl now. She needs to be in the paper too... besides that I'm pretty sure the tactics the sheriffs dpt. Used aren't exactly legal...just saying
carl r

United States

#19 Mar 20, 2011
I like the guy that was in on the 21 arrests for lack of insurance or something LOL now u busted the real criminals thanks sheriff stolzer
Joe blow

Chicago, IL

#20 Mar 21, 2011
I like how all of these comments are the same exact statement over and over, sounds like a disgruntled person who was probably one of the arrested. I care how much or little drugs these people actually had on them. Drugs are illegal. At a minimum these people all have one offense now, which means if they get caught again they will be dealt with more severely. Ste Genevieve is a nice quiet little town with very little crime, thanks in part to Sheriff Stolzer and his outstanding crew. I'm glad these people got busted, maybe it will help them get off drugs and improve their lives.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ste Genevieve County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
erica end, johnna garcia, ayria smith Dec '15 bored hillbilly 1
News Missouri Deer Harvest Recorded (Nov '14) Nov '14 larry fallert 1
News Missouri Jail Inmate Sues Over Newspaper Ban (Jan '13) Jan '13 DoomDoom 3
News Wright murder trial to proceed (Jan '09) Nov '12 Pat Shaw 18
anyone know him? (Oct '12) Oct '12 looking 1
News St. Mary resident arrested at meeting, charges ... (Sep '11) Oct '11 ICanPlayYrGame10Fold 4
News MSHP reports arrests (Sep '11) Sep '11 orson 1
More from around the web