Police raid massive animal fighting c...

Police raid massive animal fighting contest in Knox

There are 7 comments on the WSJV-TV South Bend story from Feb 27, 2011, titled Police raid massive animal fighting contest in Knox. In it, WSJV-TV South Bend reports that:

The Starke County Sheriff's Department says 76 people were arrested Saturday morning after officers raided an animal fighting contest in Knox.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WSJV-TV South Bend.

wally

Warsaw, IN

#1 Feb 27, 2011
This is also going on in Medaryville,Ind. Just have some of these people arrested tell you who, what and where! I don't know where or I would call the police myself! Lots of drugs and making of meth going on too with all of these low life scums!
WALLY

Columbia City, IN

#2 Mar 4, 2011
YOU ARE MY BITC!!!!!!!!!!HHHHHHHHHHHHH
Wally

Warsaw, IN

#3 Mar 6, 2011
Nope! Not your bitch, but your saving grace! My guess-you don't work-collect welfare or SSI for some silly reason and your like watching animal fighting! I work and I support your sorry white trash butt which means I'm your saving grace!!!! Just remember someday,you will have to answer to God for your life and stuff you have done! Don't believe in God? You will see someday there is a God and he watching all of us! Later gator! I'll be praying for you!
billly

South Bend, IN

#4 Aug 19, 2011
I wish they would worry more about crimes involving people than animals
billly

South Bend, IN

#5 Aug 19, 2011
dont you all have better things to do
lol

Bolivar, MO

#6 Jan 7, 2012
Ur reading it...what about u? Lol
Danielle

Nappanee, IN

#7 Mar 23, 2012
Dog fighting is wrong Any animal being put in harms way for entertainment is wrong...But I do agree that our Police Department needs to work on bigger cases or perhaps do both but have different teams assigned to different crimes...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Starke County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hallet Anderson & Carla Ingram (Oct '09) May '17 Shelli Matter 18
News May 2015 Unemployment Rates (Jun '15) Jun '15 Mac Daddy 1
News The Starke County Sheriff's Department says a m... (Jul '14) Jul '14 booker 1
News Parole Visit Leads to Arrest (Jul '14) Jul '14 booker 1
News Police: Starke County boy dies after knocked to... (Aug '11) Apr '14 booker 3
News Grovertown shooting ruled a suicide (Jan '14) Jan '14 Booker 1
News Boy, 11, youngest facing murder charge in 90 years (Jul '11) Sep '13 ima hoosier 3
More from around the web