Justice Served: Jury finds Jay Biggs ...

Justice Served: Jury finds Jay Biggs guilty on all counts in th...

There are 7 comments on the The Independent story from Oct 10, 2008, titled Justice Served: Jury finds Jay Biggs guilty on all counts in th.... In it, The Independent reports that:

Jay L. Biggs closed his eyes and shook his head as guilty verdicts were read Friday inside a Stark County courtroom.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Independent.

julie griffey

AOL

#1 Oct 12, 2008
i have researched this case and think its bull. there is absolutely no evidence that he did this. all of these things could have come from the autopsy. where was the wife? if the baby was not having her diaper changed and the proper care she probably did have an infection. why didnt mom put her to bed. a prominent medical examiner thought the trauma was caused by autopsy, reasonable doubt to me. hoe can we say how to react to a childs death, especially if you are a man without help. it sounds like he was the caretaker. where was the mom? what the hell was she doing? this case needs to be re-examined. i would also like to know if this mom was scrutinized as well. it is my belief that she has issues or would have been seeing to the welfare of her children!!!!
true american

Garland, TX

#2 Oct 23, 2008
right on maam right on
jaydee

AOL

#3 Dec 29, 2009
So so glad your not an investigator
pumpkin

Atlanta, GA

#4 Dec 31, 2009
jaydee wrote:
So so glad your not an investigator
Who do you think you are useing Jaydees name?? Your not her!! You have no right to use her name.
Respectful person

Canton, OH

#5 Jan 30, 2011
It is such a sad thing that Jaydee is gone but it was not by the hands of anyone. she lost her life because she became entangled in her blanket and vomited, causing her to chock and lose her life. she also had a infection that was mistaken for something else and the autopsy was not handled properly. So sad that some people will not even listen the truth and just want to blame someone for the lose of the little one.
Anonymous

Fort Myers, FL

#6 Sep 28, 2011
Oh please. He changed his story two or three times and his wife was a moron. Someone did something to her, and sexual trauma wouldn't occur during an AUTOPSY. Get with the program, people. SOMEONE did it. Maybe he really is innocent, but something very sinister happened to that little girl.
Respectful person

Akron, OH

#7 Nov 5, 2011
Anonymous wrote:
Oh please. He changed his story two or three times and his wife was a moron. Someone did something to her, and sexual trauma wouldn't occur during an AUTOPSY. Get with the program, people. SOMEONE did it. Maybe he really is innocent, but something very sinister happened to that little girl.
Who said he changed his story two or three times, Jay told the truth to the police ( which was not recorded by the police) and on the stand, there was no sexual trauma but there was a injury caused by the exam that a kidney doctor did. even the medical examiner from Summit county said that she does not do exams the way the kidney doctor did and the Stark county cornor said he does not know anything about that kind of exam. Jay is innocent.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stark County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stark County Arrest Mugshots and Criminal Records Oct '16 Jim 2
News Canton man pleads guilty to murder (Oct '07) Mar '16 Big Chuck 8
News Pot legalization backers say they have enough s... (Jun '15) Nov '15 Go Blue Forever 23
News Stark sheriff's deputies file lawsuit over Hope... (Feb '09) Oct '15 Maddawg 128
News Feds: Stark County man, his company charged wit... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Fraud Watch 1
News Cindy King appointed to 2nd Ward council seat (Mar '14) Mar '14 Mr Ryan 1
Deals and Coupons (Nov '13) Nov '13 MyStarkCounty 1
More from around the web