Stanly County Teacher Charged With Se...

Stanly County Teacher Charged With Sex Crimes Against Student

There are 6 comments on the WSOCTV story from Oct 30, 2008, titled Stanly County Teacher Charged With Sex Crimes Against Student. In it, WSOCTV reports that:

A Stanly County high school teacher turned himself in to police on felony charges of sex crimes against a student Thursday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WSOCTV.

WSHS grad01

Charlotte, NC

#1 Oct 30, 2008
Why won't they say his name ? I bet if he was a Black teacher doing that to a student he face would be all over the news and probably on Nancy Grace.
trish

Albemarle, NC

#2 Oct 30, 2008
does it matter if he is black or white, he is an adult and should know better.
lucky bear

Auburn, AL

#3 Oct 31, 2008
if you watch the news you will know that his name was released!
jenny

Concord, NC

#4 Nov 5, 2008
my truck was on the news when they covered this story
WEST GRAD

Bethpage, NY

#5 Nov 25, 2008
Lets face it this is the case of an adult taking advantage of a young girl. there is more to this story than meets the eye. The reason that the school took so long to alert anybody is that it was an attempted cover up. Thius guys dad coached at West and he and the Principal are friends. They thought that it would go away. The students and the South Oakboro community wouldn't let this go away and I'm sure that it was over some of the hiring decisions made by the administration when a super athlete applied for the same position as this coach and wasn't hired, but this guy was. That angered many in the South Oakboro community. There was a fuss over so many African American athletes coming out of WSHS and some going to College, but none on the Coaching Staff! Someone please answer this, When is the last time caucasian player was named MVP on the football team or the Basketball team? Name 20 black players that have played and started on the baseball team in the last 20 years? WSHS is still in the early 70's when it comes to being fair.
isau4reel

Albemarle, NC

#6 Jun 12, 2010
get over the race issue,this has nothing to do with black or white,you bunch of idiots

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stanly County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The feud is over: Alcoa and Stanly County reach... (May '13) Sep '13 waynhe eury 2
News Stanly Co. man accused of 2 crimes in 24 hours (Jun '13) Jun '13 Skint 1
News Moss selected as new Beaufort County school sup... (Mar '13) Mar '13 todd 1
News Zahra Baker foundation director defends actions (Oct '12) Oct '12 Audit 1
Missing Cat (Dec '11) Dec '11 MStory 1
News Cell phone tower worker shot dead by police off... (Sep '06) Dec '10 You can thank 4
News Neumar fails to appear - again (Aug '10) Aug '10 Diane Gentry 1
More from around the web