Memorial services set for fallen CSI Tech

Jan 4, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: News10.net

The Stanislaus County Sheriff's Department announced memorial services for fallen CSI Tech, Mary Donahou, would take place on Wednesday and Thursday.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Kristi

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2012

I'd like to offer my deepest condolences to the Donahou family and the members of the Stanislaus County Sheriff's Office. She was a wonderful woman and she will be greatly missed, especially by those close to her. The world was a better place by having her in it.
Gamma Gann

Turlock, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2012

Mary and I used to play together as children.My mother Lillian Gann was best friends with Marys grandma.And Marys father Jack is a great man as well as Janice the mother of Mary.I remember running into Mary at the Fruit Yard not to long ago and we guess for a short time.she loved her job she was a great young lady to be around.She loved her son Jake and her family and friends.she was awesome and was a beautiful lady inside and out.my love and prayers go out to each and everyone who was touched by her.my heart goes out also to the 911 dispatcher.this was a very tragic accident and we just have to be strong as Mary would want us to be.God Bless each and everyone of you and my prayers are for everyone who had any time spent with Mary.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Stanislaus County Discussions

Search the Stanislaus County Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Justice denied: Illegal alien will not stand tr... (Sep '13) Sep '13 VA mom2 3
Ryan Neal Mazzariello, 25, of Oakdale suspected... (Nov '12) Aug '13 ex girlfriend 47
Family expresses outrage over homeowner shootin... (Jul '13) Aug '13 tj 6
Turlock Police Identify Shooting Subject (Jul '13) Aug '13 notheives 4
Modesto woman identified as slaying victim (Jul '13) Jul '13 Riverbank resident 2
Accused ex-school chief dies (May '13) May '13 Richard 1
Two shot in south Modesto early Friday (May '13) May '13 Riverbank resident 1
•••
•••