Memorial services set for fallen CSI ...

Memorial services set for fallen CSI Tech

There are 2 comments on the News10.net story from Jan 4, 2012, titled Memorial services set for fallen CSI Tech. In it, News10.net reports that:

The Stanislaus County Sheriff's Department announced memorial services for fallen CSI Tech, Mary Donahou, would take place on Wednesday and Thursday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News10.net.

Kristi

Oakdale, CA

#1 Jan 4, 2012
I'd like to offer my deepest condolences to the Donahou family and the members of the Stanislaus County Sheriff's Office. She was a wonderful woman and she will be greatly missed, especially by those close to her. The world was a better place by having her in it.
Gamma Gann

Turlock, CA

#2 Jan 4, 2012
Mary and I used to play together as children.My mother Lillian Gann was best friends with Marys grandma.And Marys father Jack is a great man as well as Janice the mother of Mary.I remember running into Mary at the Fruit Yard not to long ago and we guess for a short time.she loved her job she was a great young lady to be around.She loved her son Jake and her family and friends.she was awesome and was a beautiful lady inside and out.my love and prayers go out to each and everyone who was touched by her.my heart goes out also to the 911 dispatcher.this was a very tragic accident and we just have to be strong as Mary would want us to be.God Bless each and everyone of you and my prayers are for everyone who had any time spent with Mary.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stanislaus County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Oakdale man arrested for allegedly sneaking awa... (Jun '07) Dec '16 Your Service Prov... 8
Stanislaus County Mugshots and Criminal Arrest ... Sep '16 Vick 2
News North Valley leaders fuel bipartisan fast track... (Apr '16) Apr '16 Lucy Jane 1
News Modesto Elects New Mayor (Feb '16) Feb '16 Kent 3
News Suspect in fatal Oakdale shooting dies in Stani... (Jan '13) Sep '15 Yourewrongasshole 23
News Ryan Neal Mazzariello, 25, of Oakdale suspected... (Nov '12) May '15 Emily 48
News Diablo Grande closes course, defaults on loan (Feb '08) Feb '15 Ricky1 25
More from around the web