3 Gang Members will be Tried as Adult...

3 Gang Members will be Tried as Adults in Market Shooting

There are 1 comment on the KTXL-TV Sacramento story from Jan 27, 2011, titled 3 Gang Members will be Tried as Adults in Market Shooting. In it, KTXL-TV Sacramento reports that:

An 18-year-old and two juveniles will all be tried as adults in the shooting deaths of a Modesto couple.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KTXL-TV Sacramento.

Disgusted WIth Punks

Roseville, CA

#1 Jan 27, 2011
Oloth Phommahaxay, Sophon Pheoun Ting, and Chris Douangkham, three worthless murdering PUNKS! They should put pictures of their ugly faces next to the definition of SHIT in the dictionary. Nothing but turds with legs punks who need to be flushed down the toilet with the other shit! Their mothers should have done the world a favor by flushing their filthy fetuses down the toilet before they were born! Try all of these dirty little c***suckers like adults and throw them in the slammer for life! The real tough guys in prison are already drawing straws to gets to see who is the first to pop their rectum cherries! I hope they like being f***ed in the ass and sucking c*** because they are going to be getting lots of that in the joint! Yeah better yet just kill the dirty little bastards and save us taxpayers some big bucks but we know that ain't gonna happen!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stanislaus County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News North Valley leaders fuel bipartisan fast track... Apr 24 Lucy Jane 1
News Modesto Elects New Mayor Feb '16 Kent 3
News Suspect in fatal Oakdale shooting dies in Stani... (Jan '13) Sep '15 Yourewrongasshole 23
News Ryan Neal Mazzariello, 25, of Oakdale suspected... (Nov '12) May '15 Emily 48
News Diablo Grande closes course, defaults on loan (Feb '08) Feb '15 Ricky1 25
Lawyer banned from visiting clients' jail after... (Dec '14) Dec '14 kev 1
News Police say Pittsburg homicide likely a drug dea... (Aug '09) Sep '14 knowthehurt 5
More from around the web