California prosecutor clears universi...

California prosecutor clears university, students over Palin contract found in trash

There are 28 comments on the Times-Herald story from May 29, 2010, titled California prosecutor clears university, students over Palin contract found in trash. In it, Times-Herald reports that:

A district attorney has cleared a California university of intentionally destroying documents about an upcoming speech by Sarah Palin.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times-Herald.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#30 May 30, 2010
American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
Speak for yourself...America is a much better place with GREAT Americans like Sarah Palin in it. I mostly love her because she drives you libs apeshit bonkers which is always hilarious to see!!!
LOL
Mind-numbing stupidity does drive me bonkers. Sarah Palin fills the bill. And you come pretty close.

“The Buybull is innerrrent.”

Since: Jun 08

Philadelphia, PA

#31 May 30, 2010
American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again for the slow learners, I'm not a true blue birther but I wholeheartedly support their efforts and I wish them all the best in finding out the truth once for all.
There's nothing wrong with an American voter wanting to know if the person that is leading our country is a US citizen but there is something terribly wrong with a weirdo liberal stalker moving in right next door to Sarah Palin and her family.
1. Hey moron, the point was you told someone who was mocking Palin to "get a life," while you're running around race baiting Obama 12 hours a day at topix. Constapos have trouble grasping hypocrisy.

2. You're a Birther cretin. Ann Coulter, The National Review, even Worldnutdaily, plus all the courts and responsible media have all called you Birthers insane. They have settled any birth certificate "issue," and there is something wrong with irrational, racist nutcases continuing on an unhinged jeremiad. In fact, it's so wrong that the state of HI passed a law saying their departments can totally ignore you disturbed, racist Birthers.

You racist loon.

Philadelphia, PA

#32 May 30, 2010
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Mind-numbing stupidity does drive me bonkers. Sarah Palin fills the bill. And you come pretty close.
Sarah Palin is a complete laugh riot. I thought the universe would implode when she had the interview with Glen Beck; you could see each looking at the other and thinking, "what a nutjob."

Now, the masses of people who take Palin seriously despite all the evidence she's nothing more than a comic's dream is very worrying, just like people who think "Cretinism" is a science and that the earth is less than 10000 years old are worrying.

This society's circuits are fried.

“HILLARY OR TRUMP”

Since: Mar 09

WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?

#33 May 30, 2010
writewingproxycontin wrote:
<quoted text>

2. You're a Birther
Ok if you say so..you know me better than I know myself.

LOL!!!!!

“HILLARY OR TRUMP”

#34 May 30, 2010
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Mind-numbing stupidity does drive me bonkers..
Mind numbing stupidity would be someone who illegally attempts to sabotage a Congressional election. That's fcking stupid, don't you think!?

Philadelphia, PA

#35 May 31, 2010
American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again for the slow learners, I'm not a true blue birther but I wholeheartedly support their efforts and I wish them all the best in finding out the truth once for all.
Hey retardate: You're a Birther because Ann Coulter, The National Review, Worldnutdaily, the HI legislature, every court in the land and the rest of the mainstream media have determined "the truth" on this issues once and all already.

It's only insane Birthers like you who can't accept simple reality.

Being a supporter of Birthers without being "a true blue Birther" cretin is like being a little pregnant.

“HILLARY OR TRUMP”

#37 May 31, 2010
writewingproxycontin wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey retardate: You're a Birther because Ann Coulter, The National Review, Worldnutdaily, the HI legislature, every court in the land and the rest of the mainstream media have determined "the truth" on this issues once and all already.
It's only insane Birthers like you who can't accept simple reality.
Being a supporter of Birthers without being "a true blue Birther" cretin is like being a little pregnant.
So when is Obama going to show us his REAL birth certificate? I hope it's before he gets impeached for attempting to sabotage a Congressional election.

HEY OBAMA WHERES OSAMA, THE BORDER FENCE, THE OIL CLEAN UP CREW, THE JOBS AND YOUR REAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE???!!!!

Since: Apr 07

Miami

#38 Jun 1, 2010
American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
So when is Obama going to show us his REAL birth certificate?
So when are you going to stop asking this meaningless question?

When you get an answer?

Ha!

A decade from now, will you be protesting the opening of Obama's presidential library? Maybe holding up a big sign saying, "Where is your REAL birth certificate?"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stanislaus County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News North Valley leaders fuel bipartisan fast track... Apr '16 Lucy Jane 1
News Modesto Elects New Mayor Feb '16 Kent 3
News Suspect in fatal Oakdale shooting dies in Stani... (Jan '13) Sep '15 Yourewrongasshole 23
News Ryan Neal Mazzariello, 25, of Oakdale suspected... (Nov '12) May '15 Emily 48
News Diablo Grande closes course, defaults on loan (Feb '08) Feb '15 Ricky1 25
Lawyer banned from visiting clients' jail after... (Dec '14) Dec '14 kev 1
News Police say Pittsburg homicide likely a drug dea... (Aug '09) Sep '14 knowthehurt 5
More from around the web