Attorney General Charges Central Vall...

Attorney General Charges Central Valley Dentist and 20 Others in $4.5 Million Medi-Cal Fraud Scheme

There are 6 comments on the Office of the California Attorney General story from Jun 10, 2011, titled Attorney General Charges Central Valley Dentist and 20 Others in $4.5 Million Medi-Cal Fraud Scheme. In it, Office of the California Attorney General reports that:

Attorney General Bill Lockyer today filed criminal complaints against 20 dentists throughout the state, charging them with defrauding the state Medi-Cal System of $4.5 million, health benefits and workers' compensation fraud, conspiracy, grand theft, child abuse, elder abuse, assault and intentional infliction of great bodily injury.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Office of the California Attorney General.

TINA GOMES

United States

#1 Jun 11, 2011
These dentists continued to practice even after the AG and Dental Board offices acknowledged the crimes. Most of the dentists listed in this article that Bill Lockyer charged are PROBATIONER DENTISTS with a very serious history of non compliant and dangerous conduct that is valuable information to all consumers investing in dental services of Board Certified Dentists - consumers are not informed with a priority at the place of treatment of their actual status. It's inhumane - some of these dentists received even more accusations from patients that were also harmed after this article came out.
PATIENT

Windsor, Canada

#2 Jun 13, 2011
TINA GOMES wrote:
These dentists continued to practice even after the AG and Dental Board offices acknowledged the crimes. Most of the dentists listed in this article that Bill Lockyer charged are PROBATIONER DENTISTS with a very serious history of non compliant and dangerous conduct that is valuable information to all consumers investing in dental services of Board Certified Dentists - consumers are not informed with a priority at the place of treatment of their actual status. It's inhumane - some of these dentists received even more accusations from patients that were also harmed after this article came out.
THERE IS A LOT OF CRIMINALS OUT THERE!AND THE DENTISTS ARE NO EXCEPTION!THEY ARE EVEN WORST THAN THE AUTO MECHANICS!
TINA GOMES

United States

#3 Jun 14, 2011
It's frustrating to know PROBATIONER DENTISTS are practicing on a patient every hour on the hour without the Dental Board or dentist notifying the patient about the actual PROBATIONER DENTIST STATUS. At the place of treatment the same patient is convinced to sign an INFORMED CONSENT DOCUMENT but purposely not informed about the restrictions and conditions place on a PROBATIONER DENTIST. If it were a car the licensee was working on that would less serious consequences for the consumer but a human being's last set of teeth are not being as respected by these agencies and our mouth is the most integral part of the anatomy to sustain life. It's completely inhumane and highly unethical.
pulsar

Birmingham, AL

#4 Jun 16, 2011
TINA GOMES wrote:
It's frustrating to know PROBATIONER DENTISTS are practicing on a patient every hour on the hour without the Dental Board or dentist notifying the patient about the actual PROBATIONER DENTIST STATUS. At the place of treatment the same patient is convinced to sign an INFORMED CONSENT DOCUMENT but purposely not informed about the restrictions and conditions place on a PROBATIONER DENTIST. If it were a car the licensee was working on that would less serious consequences for the consumer but a human being's last set of teeth are not being as respected by these agencies and our mouth is the most integral part of the anatomy to sustain life. It's completely inhumane and highly unethical.
Have you ever considered becoming a dentist yourself? Let me warn you though, it is the most stressful job on the planet.
TINA GOMES

United States

#5 Jun 16, 2011
I wouldn't be interested in being a dentist but I appreciate an honest dentist with enough integrity and professionalism to inform their patients whether or not they are PROBATIONER DENTISTS. Luckily, I have now met 2 in Beverly Hills but unfortunately I was forced to meet/invest in their services to attempt to reconstruct all the irreparable damage caused my former dentist that was hiding his PROBATIONER DENTIST STATUS from me and his other patients.
pulsar

Birmingham, AL

#6 Jun 16, 2011
TINA GOMES wrote:
I wouldn't be interested in being a dentist but I appreciate an honest dentist with enough integrity and professionalism to inform their patients whether or not they are PROBATIONER DENTISTS. Luckily, I have now met 2 in Beverly Hills but unfortunately I was forced to meet/invest in their services to attempt to reconstruct all the irreparable damage caused my former dentist that was hiding his PROBATIONER DENTIST STATUS from me and his other patients.
It is awful that you had to go through this. I hope you realize that the vast majority of dentists are very concerned about these things and many quit the profession due to the stress of not being able to provide dentistry good enough despite their hard work and good ethics.

All we can do is keep moving forward and do the best we know how.
Again, I hope you get things straightened out soon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stanislaus County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Newman Community Shocked by Mysterious Deadly S... Oct '17 Erar311 1
Stanislaus County Mugshots and Criminal Arrest ... (Sep '16) May '17 Sixty 3
News Oakdale man arrested for allegedly sneaking awa... (Jun '07) Dec '16 Your Service Prov... 8
News North Valley leaders fuel bipartisan fast track... (Apr '16) Apr '16 Lucy Jane 1
News Modesto Elects New Mayor (Feb '16) Feb '16 Kent 3
News Suspect in fatal Oakdale shooting dies in Stani... (Jan '13) Sep '15 Yourewrongasshole 23
News Ryan Neal Mazzariello, 25, of Oakdale suspected... (Nov '12) May '15 Emily 48
More from around the web