Modesto Police Arrest Former Teacher ...

Modesto Police Arrest Former Teacher Hooker For Sexual Assault On Minor

There are 2 comments on the CBS Local story from Apr 6, 2012, titled Modesto Police Arrest Former Teacher Hooker For Sexual Assault On Minor. In it, CBS Local reports that:

A former Modesto high school teacher who made national news when he began dating one of his former students has been arrested for sexual abuse of a different student 14 years ago.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS Local.

smh

Modesto, CA

#1 Apr 6, 2012
can you say "set up"?
Jay Leno

Fremont, CA

#2 Apr 7, 2012
Yes, they went out of their way to find "something". Let's see this "sexual abuse" here: a 17 year-old girl, who if she herself committed a crime would be called "pretty much an adult" and everyone would demand she be charged as an adult. It's this primitive thinking that makes me feel that extremist fundamentalism in Iran is no different than America. The guy's going to go to jail for the rest of his natural life because what? Everyone is so emotionally primitive in their feelings?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stanislaus County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News North Valley leaders fuel bipartisan fast track... Apr '16 Lucy Jane 1
News Modesto Elects New Mayor Feb '16 Kent 3
News Suspect in fatal Oakdale shooting dies in Stani... (Jan '13) Sep '15 Yourewrongasshole 23
News Ryan Neal Mazzariello, 25, of Oakdale suspected... (Nov '12) May '15 Emily 48
News Diablo Grande closes course, defaults on loan (Feb '08) Feb '15 Ricky1 25
Lawyer banned from visiting clients' jail after... (Dec '14) Dec '14 kev 1
News Police say Pittsburg homicide likely a drug dea... (Aug '09) Sep '14 knowthehurt 5
More from around the web