Suspects in Modesto market slayings i...

Suspects in Modesto market slayings in court

There are 2 comments on the The Modesto Bee story from Jan 27, 2011, titled Suspects in Modesto market slayings in court. In it, The Modesto Bee reports that:

Three young men charged with the shooting deaths of a married couple and their adult daughter during an apparent robbery at their Modesto market appeared in Stanislaus County Superior Court this afternoon.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Modesto Bee.

Kkk000

Newcastle, CA

#1 Jan 27, 2011
Hope those 3 get the death penalty for what they did!
Chuck

Roseville, CA

#2 Jan 28, 2011
What scum! Did you see their ugly faces on TV? Nothing but turds with legs! Somebody should tell their whole family to get the f--k out of Modesto for the shit they released on the streets here. An innocent hard working family destroyed by this garbage. God damn their mothers for letting these little bastards be born! God damn this country for letting this trash into the country for the first place!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stanislaus County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Oakdale man arrested for allegedly sneaking awa... (Jun '07) Dec '16 Your Service Prov... 8
Stanislaus County Mugshots and Criminal Arrest ... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Vick 2
News North Valley leaders fuel bipartisan fast track... (Apr '16) Apr '16 Lucy Jane 1
News Modesto Elects New Mayor (Feb '16) Feb '16 Kent 3
News Suspect in fatal Oakdale shooting dies in Stani... (Jan '13) Sep '15 Yourewrongasshole 23
News Ryan Neal Mazzariello, 25, of Oakdale suspected... (Nov '12) May '15 Emily 48
News Diablo Grande closes course, defaults on loan (Feb '08) Feb '15 Ricky1 25
More from around the web