Driver in Wildwood crash is identified

May 29, 2009 Full story: St. Louis Post-Dispatch 8

WILDWOOD > DRIVER KILLED IN CRASH IS IDENTIFIED The motorist who died early Saturday morning in a one-car crash at Rocky Ridge Road and Highway 109 has been identified as Ingrid K. Spehn, St.

Full Story
Debbie

Saint Louis, MO

#1 May 29, 2009
She was an incredible person with a beautiful soul. She will be missed.
Shirley

Ballwin, MO

#2 May 30, 2009
Ingrid was an a remarkable, sensitive woman. I loved her commitment to animal rights. I will miss you. Rest in peace, my friend.
Larry and Patty

Ballwin, MO

#3 Jun 7, 2009
Ingrid was an exceptional person in so many respects. We will miss her enthusiasm for animals, traveling, sharing good books, but most of all her loving stories about her brother and mom and dad. Her generosity was felt by all that met her.
Sharon

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Jun 8, 2009
I can't beleive she's gone.....she was so many things to so many people. Everyone who knew her loved her. She was a mysterious, free spirited, very beautiful inside and out, and loyal friend. There are lots of hearts breaking over this tragic loss. Not her.....not Ingrid.
Skier

Fenton, MO

#5 Sep 2, 2009
Yeah I just found out recently, what a drag. Ingrid was cool.
KCC

Warren, NJ

#6 Jul 30, 2010
Ingrid, We miss you. You will NEVER be forgotten.
Dean

San Antonio, TX

#7 Jul 16, 2014
I still think of you often and how much I miss you!
friederika

Solingen, Germany

#8 Oct 29, 2014
Larry and Patty wrote:
Ingrid was an exceptional person in so many respects. We will miss her enthusiasm for animals, traveling, sharing good books, but most of all her loving stories about her brother and mom and dad. Her generosity was felt by all that met her.
I am from Germany (Duesseldorf) and our parents were close friends of Lothar and Kitty Spehn. As we were small children, we once met with them and their children Ingrid an Eric in Germany in the 70ies. Today I was looking for them because I recently found an birth announcement of Eric (1970) in the inheritance of my parents. What I read here about Ingrid shocked me so much! Though I only knew her as a child, I'm sure she was a so wonderful enchanting person, as her mother was.
If possible, could you help me to contact her brother Eric?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St Louis County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fatherless children and Protesters Dec 16 Grandpa Joe 1
Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity, Inc. Set To Engage T... Dec 13 collegefools 1
Police Charge Ferguson Protesters for Robbery o... Dec 12 cant fix libtarded 2
Protesters ask federal courts to curb police Dec 12 mother of two 1
Why Police Departments Have A Hard Time Recruit... Dec 11 dats rayshist 1
Man Accused of Shooting at Helicopter During Fe... Dec 10 Maple Resident 2
Obama calls for persistence in confronting 'dee... Dec 9 reality is a crutch 1
More from around the web