Massena Teen In Jail After Foot Pursuit

Massena Teen In Jail After Foot Pursuit

There are 46 comments on the Ogdensburg Courier-Observer/Journal story from Mar 2, 2010, titled Massena Teen In Jail After Foot Pursuit. In it, Ogdensburg Courier-Observer/Journal reports that:

An 18-year-old Massena man was remanded to the St. Lawrence County Correctional Facility with bail set at $5,000 cash after village police apprehended him while he was trying to climb over a fence during a foot pursuit early Saturday morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Ogdensburg Courier-Observer/Journal.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
What a moron

Herkimer, NY

#1 Mar 2, 2010
I happen to know who this was, its was Alex Danboise, me and other friends of his have been trying to talk sense into him for like 1 year or more, about robbing people. Hes an ignorant kid that wont listen to others advice but look at where thats gotten him. TOTALLY saw this comin, in fact when i told some people they responded "hasn't that happened already"
Sally Cartin

Potsdam, NY

#2 Mar 2, 2010
What a moron wrote:
I happen to know who this was, its was Alex Danboise, me and other friends of his have been trying to talk sense into him for like 1 year or more, about robbing people. Hes an ignorant kid that wont listen to others advice but look at where thats gotten him. TOTALLY saw this comin, in fact when i told some people they responded "hasn't that happened already"
Your friend stole, and destroyed my 7 year old step-daughter's lock box, made by her grandmother, that morning, and she is very upset about loosing that. Fortunately she was not there the time it happened, because she was at here with her daddy and I. For him to flat out deny he was never in the house, what a low life piece of shit, that lock box has been in the same place since its always been. He's dam fucking lucky that the dog wasn't able to get down to him, otherwise he would have had more to deal with than just getting a shocked by a stun gun. I hope he gets a nice long stay in the crow bar hotel, stealing a little girls stuff, what a low life piece of shit.
Get Real

Cortland, NY

#3 Mar 2, 2010
No wonder this kid turned out this way; no one in his family ever believed the truth about him years ago! Karma!
News Watcher

New York, NY

#4 Mar 2, 2010
Sally Cartin wrote:
<quoted text>
Your friend stole, and destroyed my 7 year old step-daughter's lock box, made by her grandmother, that morning, and she is very upset about loosing that. Fortunately she was not there the time it happened, because she was at here with her daddy and I. For him to flat out deny he was never in the house, what a low life piece of shit, that lock box has been in the same place since its always been. He's dam fucking lucky that the dog wasn't able to get down to him, otherwise he would have had more to deal with than just getting a shocked by a stun gun. I hope he gets a nice long stay in the crow bar hotel, stealing a little girls stuff, what a low life piece of shit.
Does drama follow you around?
Concerned Citizen

Cortland, NY

#6 Mar 2, 2010
Apple doesnt fall from the tree. Look at who his mtoher is. Why did his mother have to stop working for the hospital foundation ? Was it theft? I can't remember......lol
outofcontrol

Cortland, NY

#7 Mar 2, 2010
stop him now befor it grows to something worse!
Christine Hillenbrand

Watertown, NY

#8 Mar 3, 2010
This young man entered our home at about 3 am.We were upstairs asleep. My daughter Kaylie's kids were here as she was in Syracuse with her new preemies. This young man needs help. To steal from peoples cars is bad enough, to go into peoples homes and frighten small children, he needs his head examined. This is called home invasion. Someone could have gotten hurt. If he were to have gotten shot or chewed up by our dog, that would have been a horrific scene for small children to observe.No, dramma doesn't follow us around, life just happens all around us.pray this young man gets the help he needs, and don't stop praying for those little babies in Syracuse, no matter what you think of thier mother, they are innocents.
what the hell

Lowville, NY

#9 Mar 4, 2010
some one needs 2 stop this kid. better 2 be in jail then in the ground.
u got 2 be kidding

Lowville, NY

#10 Mar 4, 2010
lock your shit up. he is back on the streets. it makes me sick. why must everyone pay while he gets a slap on the hand. i hope the hillenbrand family dose everything they can 2 make sure that kid gets what he should. u have our full suport.

sue

Lowville, NY

#11 Mar 4, 2010
the family has had to put up with this crap for years. that shit gets to do what ever he wants and mommy and daddy will just pull out the money and make it go away.
barb

Lowville, NY

#12 Mar 4, 2010
i have been around the family for year and have seen it first hand . alex runs the house and mike and grace r afraid of him.
friend

Lowville, NY

#13 Mar 4, 2010
cut him a brake he is 18 and iam sure he has learned not to do this again. boys will be boys. what can the parents do anyways.
Sally Cartin

Potsdam, NY

#14 Mar 4, 2010
friend wrote:
cut him a brake he is 18 and iam sure he has learned not to do this again. boys will be boys. what can the parents do anyways.
Cut him a break? Are you kidding me? What type of a lesson is this kid going to learn if somebody bails him out? None! That's what. Lock him up. If he can't do the time, then he shouldn't have done the crime.
you should be ashamed

Richardson, TX

#15 Mar 4, 2010
he is 18 and is considered to be an adult why is it always the fault of the parents? whatever trouble he's in is his own fault. besides isnt it a parents job to look after their kid?
Christine hillenbrand

Watertown, NY

#16 Mar 4, 2010
you should be ashamed wrote:
he is 18 and is considered to be an adult why is it always the fault of the parents? whatever trouble he's in is his own fault. besides isnt it a parents job to look after their kid?
Yes, he is an adult at 18. And, yes , it is a parents job to look after your kids but, sometimes no matter what or how much you try a kid chooses thier own path. His parents are perhaps over whelmed with his behavior at this point. He has perhaps convinced them he'll change, I hope he does for thier sake & his.They are going to lose thier bail money, and, in this economy , that would be awful.I , however, am not dropping any charges & we want him prosicuted to the fullest exstent of the law. I can't cut him a break any more than anyone else would in my position. If my kid had done this, I'm sorry but, I would leave him in Jail. And those who know me , know I would.
chill

Little Falls, NY

#17 Mar 4, 2010
friend wrote:
cut him a break u would not say that if he robbed your *ss.me i would watch him come in then shoot him
bill

Lowville, NY

#18 Mar 4, 2010
he has been getting breaks for years. the school is done with him and rehab didn't work. they moved because of him . will they move again? i think his luck has run out.
Plinko

Massena, NY

#19 Mar 5, 2010
1-3 in State Prison will teach a lesson
justice

Richardson, TX

#20 Mar 5, 2010
how about community service, make him give something back to a community that he's taken from, maybe he can learn some humility and be a better person for it
News Watcher

New York, NY

#21 Mar 5, 2010
Plinko wrote:
1-3 in State Prison will teach a lesson
Yes 1-3 will teach him a lesson. It will teach him how to do it better next time. That's the answer, lock them all up right? Well, you know, eventually they do get out and are even angrier, tougher and wiser.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St Lawrence County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Massena man faces 10 days in jail for punching ... 12 hr yoko 3
News Gouverneur couple allegedly steal police tactic... Aug 25 huh 17
News Raising the bar: Massenaa s mayor wants residen... Aug 10 Bah 1
News No evidence placing Hillary at murder scene, po... Jul '15 Ginty 18
News Lisbon central board hears emotional statement ... Jun '15 booger1 1
News Garrett Phillipsa s mother says complaint she f... May '15 Mother 28
Parishville man accused of having sex with 12-y... May '15 concerned 1
More from around the web