David Snyder talks about Friday's Ros...

David Snyder talks about Friday's Roseland town council meeting

There are 16 comments on the WNDU-TV South Bend story from Sep 16, 2007, titled David Snyder talks about Friday's Roseland town council meeting. In it, WNDU-TV South Bend reports that:

“We'll you guys have smeared his name enough thank you.”

Roseland town council member David Snyder is calling for the resignation of a town marshal after a fight at Friday night's meeting. via WNDU-TV South Bend

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WNDU-TV South Bend.

Dave Washington DC

Chicago, IL

#1 Sep 19, 2007
The police officer's behavior is inexcusable. Your police force should be eliminated for being a threat to society. Do you really want to pay Jack Tiller's salary?
Internets

New Orleans, LA

#2 Sep 19, 2007
Looks like Ted Penn is a small time gangster with the local police dept wrapped around his little finger. Jack Tiller seems like just one of his henchmen. I'm glad I don't live in corrupt little town like Roseland, Indiana. I'd wish the best of luck to its better citizens, but the truism is that everyone gets the government they deserve.
Sean

Denver, CO

#3 Sep 19, 2007
Wow! Wow! This story has hit the Digg community (of millions) by storm and nearly everyone is in shock over the actions of Officer Jack Tiller. This guy can't be fired fast enough. As long as he's on staff, the police appear to be mighty corrupt to the rest of the world.
Hank

Fuquay Varina, NC

#4 Sep 19, 2007
Fired isnt going to be enough.
What, so he can go get a job running security at Walmart? To hell with that. This spineless turd needs to be behind bars.
Nick

Granby, Canada

#5 Sep 19, 2007
Shame on officer's Jack Tiller. This certainly qualify for time behind bars. No wonder Mr Snyder wnats to get rid of Roseland's police, it's a mafia.
Bogey

Panama City Beach, FL

#6 Sep 20, 2007
This Snyder is a known nut. Roseland and the counsel is an embarrasement to Northern Indiana. They shoud remove Roseland from the map and make it part of South Bend. It was great to see Snyder getting a pounding. The officer should be promoted and awarded. Keep up the good work!
Kevin

Spring, TX

#7 Sep 21, 2007
what a godawful little town. tiller should do some time in jail
annomous

United States

#8 Sep 22, 2007
Bogey wrote:
This Snyder is a known nut. Roseland and the counsel is an embarrasement to Northern Indiana. They shoud remove Roseland from the map and make it part of South Bend. It was great to see Snyder getting a pounding. The officer should be promoted and awarded. Keep up the good work!
Ted Penn is a known liar and failed tv preacher.
Chris

Stockton, CA

#9 Sep 22, 2007
Ted Penn- Dismissed and put in jail for 1 year for lying and being corupt.

Tiller- Fired and serve 2 year jail term for brutality and filing a false police report.

Penns daughter- Ran out of the State

Where is CNN to cover this...Geraldo???
sean

San Jose, CA

#10 Sep 24, 2007
Bogey wrote:
He can be as nuts as he wants until he breaks the law. Your opinion of Snyder has very little to do with the fact that the officer broke the law and needs to be punished.
Louisiana

Leesville, LA

#11 Sep 24, 2007
This is stuff you see in Louisiana on a regular basis. And I thought all you other places were better than us. You're no different. Corruption flourishes. Sad!
Jonnyboy

Kingston, Jamaica

#12 Oct 2, 2007
Jack Tiller is a coward. Hide behind that badge buddy!
Roseland

United States

#13 Oct 13, 2007
David Snyder was born in Roseland, his father was born in Roseland. His grandfather was also on the Roseland Town Council. A few bad eggs which you see on the video have used the media with lies and half truths to distort what has been happening in Roseland for years. "Hate the Snyders" is what they have been pushing, and sadly people were willing to buy it. Now, the brutality of Jack Tiller on the WNDU video is undeniable.
Roseland

United States

#14 Dec 29, 2007

Read the comments of David Snyder on the grand jury investigation of this incident.
Illumione

Sarnia, Canada

#15 Mar 28, 2008
Something tells me South Bend can't be much better, if they are producing citizens such as yourself.
It takes a bigger man to walk away from or ignore inflammatory speech. You claim Roseland is a "Hick" little town producing degenerates, then you go and say Snyder got what he deserved and good on him.
LAUGHABLE!! Boy you people from the South need to close your Bibles for a while and open up some text books.
Wild Irish Rose

Guntersville, AL

#16 Feb 22, 2013
I offer my services as Czar of Roseland. Hell, folks-give it a shot. I might be the best thing to happen to this place in a long time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St Joseph County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Leaf pickup collection starts today for Goshen ... (Oct '15) Oct '15 carlton 1
News St. Joseph County 911 dispatchers to vote Monda... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Erie pa dspatch 1
News Dozens busted for underage drinking in Elkhart ... (May '14) May '14 Martain Luther 1
News 'Lost' Studebaker fountain found again (Jul '13) Jul '13 Tim Janowiak 1
News Dem official sentenced to prison for '08 ballot... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Imom 2
News Final carjacking defendant sentenced to 48 years (Mar '13) Mar '13 anon 1
News Indiana unions react to Right to Work in Michigan (Dec '12) Jan '13 Mr Buttersworth 3
More from around the web