Macy's Advertising in Jacksonville With No Store in N.E. Florid...

By Karen Brune Mathis Florida Times-Union JACKSONVILLE, FL -- Macy's is advertising in the Jacksonville market even though they don't have a store in Northeast Florida -- yet. Read more
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Baby E

Jacksonville, FL

#22 Aug 16, 2012
I applied for a Macy's card 5 years ago since we travel to visit family in Atlanta several times a year. The only stores that I really shop in for clothing are Belk and Macy's. Sometimes I do find something in Marshall's but the quality usually lower in their products.

Why wouldn't Macy's put a store here in Jacksonville is a mystery to me. We have Louis Vuitton and Michael Kors, Betsey Johnson and other specialty shops. Jacksonville definitely has the population AND income to accomodate Macys.

Has anyone been able to answer this question? Someone once said that if a Dillards is an anchor store, Macy's has an agreement not to build. However, there are both Macys and Dillards in Lenox Mall in Atlanta and both in Ft. Lauderdale malls.

Macy's doesn't know what revenue they are missing!
dbergh1

Loretto, MN

#23 Sep 2, 2012
I love Macys great stores I buy my Joes Jeans there.
dbergh1

Loretto, MN

#24 Sep 2, 2012
I love Macys sotres buy all my joes jeans there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St Johns County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Baseball fields closed for arsenic soil testing Mar 9 kody 1
News Residents differ on need for tax, fee increase ... Feb '15 Moneymoney 1
News St. Augustine Commission tables lighthouse land... Feb '15 Votervoter 1
News Volusia and Flagler need more judges, but Legis... Feb '15 hummingbirddraago... 1
News Lawyers question legality of closing chapels Jan '15 Rainbow Kid 3
News Man dies in vehicle-motorcycle wreck Dec '14 Tscobee 1
News Past St. Augustine mayors talk about their role... Oct '14 Justwondering 1
More from around the web