Michigan getting boost in homeland se...

Michigan getting boost in homeland security money

There are 1 comment on the Chicago Tribune story from Jul 25, 2008, titled Michigan getting boost in homeland security money. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The federal government is giving Michigan a large increase in homeland security funding this year to help defend against potential terrorist threats.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Arnie

AOL

#1 Jul 28, 2008
Since September 2001 I have maintained a free and confidential "9/11 list-serv".

The "9/11 list-serv" distributes daily e-mails containing newspaper articles and other relevant information re: 9/11 issues of interest to 9/11 families, 9/11 organizations and interested individuals.

The 9/11 List-serv archives can be accessed at http://groups.google.com/group/911-list-serv

If you would like to 'subscribe' to this free news service - send an e-mail to [email protected] with the word "subscribe" in the subject box.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St Clair County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
St Clair County Mugshots and Criminal Arrest ... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Lily 2
News AT&T closing Port Huron call center (Nov '15) Nov '15 Mama From Tennessee 1
News Old fashioned tractor showOld fashioned tractor... (Jun '15) Jun '15 Stan 1
News Pharmacy thieves arrested after car chase with ... (Mar '15) Mar '15 school board 1
News Officials make a case for lakeside nuke dump (Feb '14) Nov '14 Concerned 2
News Mike Connell: 'What we've got here is failure t... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Dorothea Knight 1
News Go back to basics, Capac schools (Mar '14) Mar '14 Michael Mikolajczak 1
More from around the web