Humane Society offers low-income vacc...

Humane Society offers low-income vaccination clinic this month

There are 1 comment on the Times Herald story from Apr 4, 2008, titled Humane Society offers low-income vaccination clinic this month. In it, Times Herald reports that:

Have a pet, but can't afford to "fix" it? Cost doesn't have to be a barrier. The Blue Water Area Humane Society will have its 10th annual low-cost vaccination clinic for low-income families from 12:30 to 3 p.m. ... via Times Herald

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times Herald.

Bonnie Cuthbertson

Plymouth, MI

#1 Apr 18, 2008
How much will it cost me to get my 2 babies (cats) their shots? They are 10 and 9 years old.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St Clair County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 5 Cases of Rare Cancer in Marine City (May '11) Sep 13 lee g troy mic... 6
St Clair County Mugshots and Criminal Arrest ... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Lily 2
News AT&T closing Port Huron call center (Nov '15) Nov '15 Mama From Tennessee 1
News Old fashioned tractor showOld fashioned tractor... (Jun '15) Jun '15 Stan 1
News Pharmacy thieves arrested after car chase with ... (Mar '15) Mar '15 school board 1
News Officials make a case for lakeside nuke dump (Feb '14) Nov '14 Concerned 2
News Mike Connell: 'What we've got here is failure t... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Dorothea Knight 1
More from around the web