Bank robbery suspects held without bond

Bank robbery suspects held without bond

There are 85 comments on the Times Herald story from Jul 16, 2007, titled Bank robbery suspects held without bond. In it, Times Herald reports that:

Djuvon Demetruis Carter and Vincent Lamar Johnston are being held without bond in the St. via Times Herald

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times Herald.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
THE TRUTH

Little Rock, AR

#1 Aug 1, 2007
FREE D'JUVON AND V IT AINT WORTH LIFE LET'EM GO
FREE D'JUVON AND V
FREE D'JUVON AND V
FREE D'JUVON AND VINCENT
38 IN MY DESK

Belleville, MI

#2 Aug 15, 2007
YOU DO UNDERSTAND THAT THEY ROBBED A BANK AT GUNPOINT!! IS THAT OK WITH YOU? DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE LIVES THAT HAVE BEEN AFFECTED BY THIS? THEY (AND THEIR PARENTS) NEED TO BE PUT AWAY!! FOR A VERY VERY LONG TIME!
BURN IN HELL!
THE TRUTH wrote:
FREE D'JUVON AND V
FREE D'JUVON AND V
FREE D'JUVON AND VINCENT
ROBIN_JOHNITA_NI NTA

Troy, MI

#3 Aug 18, 2007
THESE BOYS WAS 15 WHEN DIS HAPPEN APPARENTLY THEY WAS UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF SOMEONE ELSE. THEY SHOULDNT HAVE TO DO SO MUCH TIME BECAUSE THEY DIDNT TAKE ANY BODY LIFE. IF YOU PERSONALLY KNOW THEM YOU KNOW THEY NOT THIS WAY AND THEY DONT BELONG BEHIND BARS.
ROBIN_JOHNITA_NI NTA

Troy, MI

#4 Aug 18, 2007
THEY WAS INFLUENCED THATS ALL
Annaboo

Detroit, MI

#5 Aug 21, 2007
FREE D'JUVON N V
flower60

New Baltimore, MI

#6 Aug 22, 2007
I don't care if they were mislead. They knew it was ILLEGAL (do you know what that word means?) They BELONG behind bars.
Tom

Calabasas, CA

#7 Aug 22, 2007
Free the both of them and send them to me and I will take care of the issue
THE TRUTH wrote:
FREE D'JUVON AND V
FREE D'JUVON AND V
FREE D'JUVON AND VINCENT
robin talley

Detroit, MI

#9 Sep 5, 2007
they made a mistake thats all everybody go through life making mistakes
robin talley

Detroit, MI

#10 Sep 5, 2007
WE LOVE DJUVON AND VINCENT AND WE WONT THEM BACK AT HOME WITH US
Notta Moron

United States

#11 Sep 6, 2007
Mistakes don't generally invovle guns and bank robbery, they earned their time in jail and they most certainly at 15 were old enough to say no to the guy influencing them. Unless, of course, you tell us they're mentally retarded too.

And you'll get them back home with you, after a long prison sentence that they earned. Why didn't you keep them home with you BEFORE they got influenced?
DESTINY PATTERSON

Eastpointe, MI

#13 Sep 14, 2007
FREE D'JUVON AND V
THESE BOYS DO NOT DESERVE TO BE SENTENCED TO LIFE IN PRISON I MEAN YEA THEY MIGHT OF MADE A MISTAKE BUT HEY "LIFE" COME ON NOW IT'S NOT EVEN THAT SERIOUS YALL DONT EVEN NEED TO GO HARD ON THEM LIKE THAT THEY YOUNG YALL DONT KNOW WAT THEY MIGHT OF BEEN GOIN THROUGH IF IT WAS YOUR KIDS YALL WOULD BE SAYIN THE SAME THING TRYIN TO GET THEM HOME WITH YOU...WE LOVE THESE BOYS THEY GOT A FAMILY AT HOME WHO MISSES THEM SOO MUCH I FEEL THEY BEEN AWAY LONG ENOUGH LET'EM GO
NUNU

Warren, MI

#15 Sep 26, 2007
MAN COME ON NOW THESE IS KIDS MAN THEY WAS YOUNG WHEN THEY DID IT...I MEAN COME ON HOW WOULD YALL FEEL IF YALL CHILD MADE A DUMB MISTAKE AND THEY TRYIN TO GIVE HIM/HER LIFE FOR IT...I MEAN I UNDERSTAND THEY DID WRONG BUT IS IT WORTH THEY LIFE GOD AIN'T PUT NOBODY ON EARTH SO THEY CAN BE BEHIND BARS THE REST OF THEY LIFE I MEAN THEM IS SOME GOOD DUDEDS THEY LIKE A BROTHER TO ME I KNEW THEM SINCE I WAS LITTLE..TRUST ME MAN IT AIN'T WORTH THEY LIFE...THEY WAS JUST YOUNG AND DUMB..PEOPLE MAKE MISTAKES WE ALL HUMAN JUST FREE THEM PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE THEY IS NOT WAT U THINK THEY IS TRUST ME MAN...THEY GOT A FAMILY THAT THEY WANNA COME BACK TOO JUST FREE THEM...I LOVE THEM LIKE BROTHERS THEY LOOKED OUT FOR ME PLENTY OF TIMES JUST FREE THEM PLEASEEEE...KEEP YALL HEAD UP BROS
ROBIN TALLEY

Detroit, MI

#16 Sep 27, 2007
I MISS MY LIL C &
MY HUBBY
PRECIOUS

Detroit, MI

#17 Sep 28, 2007
FREE D'JUVON AND V
FREE D'JUVON AND V
FREE D'JUVON AND V
FREE D'JUVON AND V
FREE D'JUVON AND V
FREE D'JUVON AND V
FREE D'JUVON AND V
FREE D'JUVON AND V
FREE D'JUVON AND V
FREE D'JUVON AND V
FREE D'JUVON AND V
FREE D'JUVON AND V
FREE D'JUVON AND V
PRECIOUS

Detroit, MI

#18 Sep 28, 2007
38 IN MY DESK wrote:
YOU DO UNDERSTAND THAT THEY ROBBED A BANK AT GUNPOINT!! IS THAT OK WITH YOU? DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE LIVES THAT HAVE BEEN AFFECTED BY THIS? THEY (AND THEIR PARENTS) NEED TO BE PUT AWAY!! FOR A VERY VERY LONG TIME!
BURN IN HELL!
<quoted text>
NO U CAN BURN IN HELL THEM MY FRIENDS SO STOP HATIN YA DIG WE MISS THEM AND IF IT WAS YOUR CHILD U WOULD FEEL THE SAME WAY
FREE D'JUVON AND V
FREE D'JUVON AND V
FREE D'JUVON AND V
FREE D'JUVON AND V
FREE D'JUVON AND V
FREE D'JUVON AND V
FREE D'JUVON AND V
FREE D'JUVON AND V
FREE D'JUVON AND V
FREE D'JUVON AND V
FREE D'JUVON AND V
FREE D'JUVON AND V
FREE D'JUVON AND V
cynthia

Warren, MI

#19 Oct 1, 2007
I am not saying what they did was right. But I do not think that they should be locked up for there whole lifes. I say free my brothers. I think all of you who are looking in and judgeing my brothers on what they did can go to hell.They will be free.They just made a mistake that I know they learned from
FREE D'JUVON AND VINCENT
LOVE YOUR SISTER C.J
PRECIOUS

Detroit, MI

#20 Oct 6, 2007
COME ON NOW THEY LEARNED THEIR LESSON D'JUVON GOT A BABY ON THE WAY HOW DO U THINK THE BABY WOULD FEEL TO GROW UP WITHOUT A FATHER IM QUITE SURE THEY LEARNED THEIR LESSON IT AINT WORTH THEIR LIFE AND ON TOP OF THAT THEIR YOUNG
FREE D'JUVON AND V
FREE D'JUVON AND V
FREE D'JUVON AND V
FREE D'JUVON AND V
FREE D'JUVON AND V
FREE D'JUVON AND V
FREE D'JUVON AND V
FREE D'JUVON AND V
FREE D'JUVON AND V
FREE D'JUVON AND V
FREE D'JUVON AND V
FREE D'JUVON AND V
FREE D'JUVON AND V
MS_ REED

Troutman, NC

#21 Oct 6, 2007
I FEEL THAT THEY WAS FORCED TO DO WHAT THEY DID BY A MAN THAT IS NOW DEAD.THEY WERE ONLY 15 YEARS OF AGE COME ON NOW I THINK THE JUDGE SHOULD REALLY LOOK AT THAT,ALSO DJUVON D CARTER IS NOW A FATHER WHICH MEANS HIS CHILD IS ON THE WAY AND I KNOW IF THEY GIVE THESE BOYS ANOTHER CHANCE THEY WOULD CHANGE PROBALY THERE WHOLE ATTITUDE,BUT WHAT I'M TRYING TO SAY IS PLEASE FREE DJUVON CARTER AND VINCENT JOHNSTON .AND REMEMBER DJUVON HAS A BABY ON THE WAY WHAT IS A BABY WITH OUT IS FATHER ?
lia

Detroit, MI

#22 Oct 9, 2007
FREE D'JUVON AND V
FREE D'JUVON AND V
FREE D'JUVON AND V
FREE D'JUVON AND V
FREE D'JUVON AND V
FREE D'JUVON AND V
FREE D'JUVON AND V
FREE D'JUVON AND V
FREE D'JUVON AND V
FREE D'JUVON AND V
FREE D'JUVON AND V
FREE D'JUVON AND V
cant hold u for long
alicia tha realest lg

Detroit, MI

#23 Oct 10, 2007
i think they should not do up 2 life mite get life or none of that cause have of tha time wen people kill people they dont get life!!!!so beat it wit that yeah mistakes happen all i gotta say is free my people djuvon and v
free djuvon and v
free djuvon and v
free djuvon and v
free djuvon and v
free djuvon and v
its bout that time 4 them 2 cum home!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St Clair County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
St Clair County Mugshots and Criminal Arrest ... Oct '16 Lily 2
News AT&T closing Port Huron call center (Nov '15) Nov '15 Mama From Tennessee 1
News Old fashioned tractor showOld fashioned tractor... (Jun '15) Jun '15 Stan 1
News Pharmacy thieves arrested after car chase with ... (Mar '15) Mar '15 school board 1
News Officials make a case for lakeside nuke dump (Feb '14) Nov '14 Concerned 2
News Mike Connell: 'What we've got here is failure t... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Dorothea Knight 1
News Go back to basics, Capac schools (Mar '14) Mar '14 Michael Mikolajczak 1
More from around the web