Woman arrested in heroin death

Full story: The Times Herald
A 43-year-old Port Huron woman was arrested Friday on charges she supplied another woman with a lethal dose of heroin. Read more
Louise moore

AOL

#1 Mar 20, 2007
I believe that it wasn't intensional. The deseased ask for the drug, payed money for it. And went to the house looking for it. I feel you need to go after the ones that are selling the mess. My heart goes out for the family of the deaceased. But what about Veronica. How was she suppose to know the girl was going to over dose herself. Veronica didn't administer the drug. There for I don't feel she's guilt of murder. The 30 year old addministered her own drug. Think about it!
another widowed mother

United States

#2 Mar 22, 2007
My deceased husband had dont the same thing in 2003 from working working at Mach 1 engine plant.... he had a drug induced heart attack from the same and was bought from down there at the plant and I had no idea,,, well NOw that plant is closed..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St Clair County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pharmacy thieves arrested after car chase with ... Sun school board 1
News Officials make a case for lakeside nuke dump (Feb '14) Nov '14 Concerned 2
News Mike Connell: 'What we've got here is failure t... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Dorothea Knight 1
News Go back to basics, Capac schools (Mar '14) Mar '14 Michael Mikolajczak 1
News Local officials to get update on Ontario nuke dump (Feb '14) Feb '14 Fukushima update 1
News Body parts in bags found on roads: Gruesome dis... (Feb '14) Feb '14 noseyposey 1
News Emmett has big lesson for Michigan (Jun '10) Nov '13 Dave 2
More from around the web