Townships oppose med-control tax

Townships oppose med-control tax

There are 1 comment on the Sanilac County News story from May 30, 2008, titled Townships oppose med-control tax. In it, Sanilac County News reports that:

The county medical control millage proposal is facing opposition in the most populous townships in the county.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sanilac County News.

concerned

Sterling Heights, MI

#1 Jun 21, 2008
Those individuals that oppose the millage which is 2/10th of a mill (less han 9$ a year) that supports Sanilac Medical Control Authority concerns me. The medical control authority assures that the care provided by EMS is appropriate, they also have assisted the services with equipment, training and provided supplies to the first responders so they can provide better care until the ambulance arrives. As a resident of Sanilac County, the care we have available when we need an ambulance, far exceeds what other counties provide. Continued countywide support is needed for the level of care that we take for granted.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St Clair County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pharmacy thieves arrested after car chase with ... Mar '15 school board 1
News Officials make a case for lakeside nuke dump (Feb '14) Nov '14 Concerned 2
News Mike Connell: 'What we've got here is failure t... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Dorothea Knight 1
News Go back to basics, Capac schools (Mar '14) Mar '14 Michael Mikolajczak 1
News Local officials to get update on Ontario nuke dump (Feb '14) Feb '14 Fukushima update 1
News Body parts in bags found on roads: Gruesome dis... (Feb '14) Feb '14 noseyposey 1
News Emmett has big lesson for Michigan (Jun '10) Nov '13 Dave 2
More from around the web