Low-income Capac students eligible fo...

Low-income Capac students eligible for backpacks

There are 4 comments on the The County Press story from Aug 18, 2008, titled Low-income Capac students eligible for backpacks. In it, The County Press reports that:

Low-income students in St. Clair County can get a head start on their school supplies on Aug.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The County Press.

FYI MOMS

United States

#1 Aug 19, 2008
free backpacks and school supplies for all elementary children aug. 22 from 10-1 at the school. very helpful in this economic time. lots left over the last two years.
capac resident

United States

#2 Aug 20, 2008
well, why not all students????WHY JUST ELEMENTARY????
capac volunteer

United States

#3 Aug 21, 2008
the backpacks are for preschool, elementary and middle school and no there were not lots left over the last 2 years
fyi

United States

#4 Aug 21, 2008
capac volunteer wrote:
the backpacks are for preschool, elementary and middle school and no there were not lots left over the last 2 years
they were still handing out free backpacks on the first day of school last year and the year before which means they were leftover after the give away. my child didnt get one until school started for the past two years due to our work schedule.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St Clair County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News AT&T closing Port Huron call center (Nov '15) Nov '15 Mama From Tennessee 1
News Old fashioned tractor showOld fashioned tractor... (Jun '15) Jun '15 Stan 1
News Pharmacy thieves arrested after car chase with ... (Mar '15) Mar '15 school board 1
News Officials make a case for lakeside nuke dump (Feb '14) Nov '14 Concerned 2
News Mike Connell: 'What we've got here is failure t... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Dorothea Knight 1
News Go back to basics, Capac schools (Mar '14) Mar '14 Michael Mikolajczak 1
News Local officials to get update on Ontario nuke dump (Feb '14) Feb '14 Fukushima update 1
More from around the web