Three adults charged in connection wi...

Three adults charged in connection with death of 14-month-old in Cahokia

There are 24 comments on the Belleville News Democrat story from Nov 14, 2012, titled Three adults charged in connection with death of 14-month-old in Cahokia. In it, Belleville News Democrat reports that:

Three adults were charged Wednesday afternoon in connection with the death of a 14-month-old boy whose beating death in August in Cahokia prompted a first-degree murder charge against a 9-year-old boy.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Belleville News Democrat.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Shakila houston

Highlandville, MO

#30 Dec 6, 2012
Alisha didn't jus leave her baby her friend Melissa was baby sitting n she left em wit her kids Alisha is going through a lot rite now she lost her son n now they Tryna say its her fault tht luh boy killed em she thought her friend was trust worthy n they put her other kids n foster care I could never go through sumthn like this smh I feel so sorry for her
GTF OUTTA HERE

Denver, CO

#31 Dec 6, 2012
Whoa there cowgirl I'm not updated on my second language ....EBONICS!
Murders in Trucker land

Alton, IL

#32 Feb 10, 2017
he let his mom die so he could steal the shack she lived in
rollo eats a bag of dyx

Melrose Park, IL

#33 Feb 10, 2017
He probably put the rope around her head and pushed her off the chair. Disgusting waste of flesh he is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St Clair County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
St Clair county jail lockdown Mon Ssh 1
News Dupo sex offender charged in another sex case (Jun '08) Mar '17 Mee 152
News St. Clair County Sheriff's Office accused of ig... (Dec '12) Dec '16 Porsche911 17
St Clair County Arrest Mugshots and Criminal R... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Noah 2
News Man shoots self after hostage-taking, standoff,... (Sep '09) Apr '16 April 13
Do you have Liberty Mutual as your Homeowners? (Apr '16) Apr '16 brittany 1
jan fiss (Feb '16) Feb '16 disgusted 1
More from around the web