Three adults charged in connection wi...

Three adults charged in connection with death of 14-month-old in Cahokia

There are 23 comments on the Belleville News Democrat story from Nov 14, 2012, titled Three adults charged in connection with death of 14-month-old in Cahokia. In it, Belleville News Democrat reports that:

Three adults were charged Wednesday afternoon in connection with the death of a 14-month-old boy whose beating death in August in Cahokia prompted a first-degree murder charge against a 9-year-old boy.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Belleville News Democrat.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Child murdered

Belleville, IL

#7 Nov 15, 2012
All these people who left that child and was out partying are to blame, but what kind of child would murder a 14 mo old baby? This kid that actually did it is one sick kid. He will grow up to murder more people. These people will lay up and breed and have these kids and they should not have kids. Not good parents. A good time means more to them than raising their children. I am sure this goes on more than anyone can imagine. Don't have kids if you are not willing to raise them correctly. What kind of people would leave all these kids unsupervised and by themsleves?
just us 2

Fairview Heights, IL

#8 Nov 15, 2012
These people should be locked up for a long time. I bet that mother cried and carry on like she was really hurt. She shouldn't have left those kids alone. The article says that the oldest child in that home was 11 years old and that is too young to be watching other children.
Richard

Saint Louis, MO

#9 Nov 15, 2012
just us 2 wrote:
These people should be locked up for a long time. I bet that mother cried and carry on like she was really hurt. She shouldn't have left those kids alone. The article says that the oldest child in that home was 11 years old and that is too young to be watching other children.
But didn't your mother leave you alone when she killed herself in the shack in which you currently reside, Trucker?

Still no excuse to be a welfare drunk, though!
just us 2

Fairview Heights, IL

#10 Nov 15, 2012
Richard wrote:
<quoted text>
But didn't your mother leave you alone when she killed herself in the shack in which you currently reside, Trucker?
Listen you ignorant ass, do not ever talk about my parents. You did not know them and since they have both passed away you have no right to say anything about them. If any one should kill themself it should be you because you aren't worth the powder to blow you to hell. Now why don't you go sober up and shut up.
Touchy huh

Waterloo, IL

#11 Nov 15, 2012
well you dont have any problem blameing other deaths on people. plus i dont believe your mom hung herself. she would need bardge rope to hold up the weight and it wouldnt draw tight enough to choke her
absolute truth

Collinsville, IL

#12 Nov 15, 2012
Richard wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you keep doing this Mascoutah woman? What do you have to gain by spreading lies about other peoples family's.
Your comments have nothing to do about this thread.

The truth be known your family members got 3 children killed in East Crondolet a few years back when all your crackheads were out partying much like the case in Cahokia where a 19 month old baby was beaten to death by a 9 year old child.

Your crack head dealers killed those kids and here comes the Mascoutah woman crying about it. WAH WAH, poor pitiful me.
She screwed with the devil and the children paid the price for her association with the drug dealer. Now the kids are gone thanks to the Mascoutah woman and her family of crackheads

Now, she's on here talking about other peoples family that she knows nothing about. That's the Mascoutah woman.
A lesson not learned

Edwardsville, IL

#13 Nov 15, 2012
And none of those people learned anything from those kids death. They are still harassing people thinking its funny. Ignorant white trash.
Monya

Brooklyn, NY

#14 Nov 15, 2012
Callthe cops on the person with the mascoutah IP! Its not me swear to God. There's someone else that didn't like me or you. Don't you see that? But there you go talking about my family!by all means pursue this person that keeps taunting you about your family. One question: why would you think I would talk about your mother? I don't want u saying anything about my family so why would I talk about yours. To " justus2" I don't have any reason to think your trucker. Just in case u thought that. Whoever is going by Richard with a mascoutah IP IS NOT ME!
Why

Edwardsville, IL

#15 Nov 18, 2012
Monya wrote:
Callthe cops on the person with the mascoutah IP! Its not me swear to God. There's someone else that didn't like me or you. Don't you see that? But there you go talking about my family!by all means pursue this person that keeps taunting you about your family. One question: why would you think I would talk about your mother? I don't want u saying anything about my family so why would I talk about yours. To " justus2" I don't have any reason to think your trucker. Just in case u thought that. Whoever is going by Richard with a mascoutah IP IS NOT ME!
You have been on this forum for years bringing up the same names every time you and your family want to bash someone.
Why is that? Did the man decline your sexual advances because he had read prior comments from you on the Dupo Forum and simply refused to associate with you?
Normal people would steer clear of you and never respond to your comments after they learned of your history with children.
I would never allow you or any member of your family around my children. Normal people love their children and try to care for them!!

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#17 Nov 18, 2012
Why wrote:
<quoted text>
You have been on this forum for years bringing up the same names every time you and your family want to bash someone.
Why is that? Did the man decline your sexual advances because he had read prior comments from you on the Dupo Forum and simply refused to associate with you?
Normal people would steer clear of you and never respond to your comments after they learned of your history with children.
I would never allow you or any member of your family around my children. Normal people love their children and try to care for them!!
I love my children, in the wrong way but i love them long time. Not the first time but then after that she got some good luvin from Daddy.
well of course

Edwardsville, IL

#18 Nov 18, 2012
cahokia trucker wrote:
<quoted text>I love my children, in the wrong way but i love them long time. Not the first time but then after that she got some good luvin from Daddy.
Pop's Girl, you need to to get some help and stay away from children. You are really a sick woman,
just us 2

Edwardsville, IL

#19 Nov 18, 2012
You all need to get some help. There is a 14 month old that is dead, a 9 year old charged with first degree murder and people that were off having a good time while it happened. Aside from the fact that the adults left the children alone there is a question of how the 9 year old was raised. I thought I read in one of the articles in the paper that the 9 year olds mother was dead, who was raising this boy? The sad part is, those adults probably don't feel any remorse for any of this.
Brian

Edwardsville, IL

#20 Nov 18, 2012
just us 2 wrote:
You all need to get some help. There is a 14 month old that is dead, a 9 year old charged with first degree murder and people that were off having a good time while it happened. Aside from the fact that the adults left the children alone there is a question of how the 9 year old was raised. I thought I read in one of the articles in the paper that the 9 year olds mother was dead, who was raising this boy? The sad part is, those adults probably don't feel any remorse for any of this.
So you really are the Trucker person?
just us 2

Edwardsville, IL

#21 Nov 18, 2012
Brian wrote:
<quoted text>So you really are the Trucker person?
You really have lost your mind. Now you sound like Richard and some of the rest of the fools on here.
Brian

Edwardsville, IL

#22 Nov 19, 2012
Just another day in Cahokia
Team member

Saint Louis, MO

#23 Nov 19, 2012
Maybe pogo should move to Cahokia.
I see

Troy, IL

#24 Nov 19, 2012
Touchy huh wrote:
well you dont have any problem blameing other deaths on people. plus i dont believe your mom hung herself. she would need bardge rope to hold up the weight and it wouldnt draw tight enough to choke her
I see where your daughter got the big mouth. You taught her well. You people never learn.They should have prosecuted the parents of those kids.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#25 Nov 19, 2012
You just looovvvveeeee running that pudding sucker Papa Smuurf.
sadd

Brooklyn, NY

#26 Nov 19, 2012
To everyone my family did not kill that baby..He is a very humble n respectful child honestly he is a victim his self..and he was falsely accused of beating the poor baby.The prosecution needs to dig alot deeper and be sure to cross all T's n dot every I'm..they need to be questioning the 11 year old for real
diara

Saint Louis, MO

#28 Nov 28, 2012
alisha should not be charged because she left her child with adults but they she let her go love you lili no matter what you will always be my sister moma and kiki said they love you to and praind for you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St Clair County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Attorney in drug trafficking case gets sentenced (May '08) Jul 5 RayDaButtPirate 16
'He had bruises head to toe' (May '06) May '15 billy bob 546
News Two Cahokia women charged with vote fraud viola... (Jan '13) Mar '15 Just Concerned 38
News Smithton village worker accused of meth possession (Jan '15) Jan '15 Respect 2
News Judge reinstates Caseyville fire chief (Nov '14) Dec '14 Bob 3
News Marissa, IL man accused of sexually assaulting ... (Aug '12) Dec '14 gidermis 4
News Belleville landlords could face charges for cri... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Good 7
More from around the web