Two Cahokia women charged with vote fraud violations

Jan 29, 2013 Full story: Belleville News Democrat 35

Pamela P. Bryant, 43, of 304 E. Fifth St. in Cahokia, faces three felony counts of violation of absentee ballots.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Cahokia Mom

Belleville, IL

#3 Jan 30, 2013
Go Bob Delaney... I personally addressed this issue after the election and he wrote me a letter assuring me that everything that could be done regarding voter fraud was being done. This just validates his promises. I like that man...

If they keep digging I'm sure we'll hear about more...
Sam

Edwardsville, IL

#4 Jan 30, 2013
Hum ?
just us 2

Edwardsville, IL

#5 Jan 30, 2013
I knew there was voter fraud and I bet if they check into it deep enough McCall did not win, Morgan did.
Cahokia Mom

Belleville, IL

#7 Jan 30, 2013
just us 2 wrote:
I knew there was voter fraud and I bet if they check into it deep enough McCall did not win, Morgan did.
That was the reason I contacted Bob Delaney in the first place. Because of the McCall/Morgan race. I wanted to know exactly how they were checking all of these absentee ballots and verifying names/addresses. I think it's wrong that Illinois voting rules do not force proof of identification. Bob Delaney's hands are tied a bit because of that ruling...

McCall should have never won this race, and I too feel that if they continue to investigate they'll find out that Joe did in fact win. I just checked the website and the official count was that Joe lost by 19 votes.

To make matters worse, McCall & Co. are directly involved with the mess in the school district. It was bad before but the financial state of the district has gotten worse, and it's not helping that the McCall crew have family/friends in high paying jobs in the district.

McCall has never and will never gain my support...
bigger issues

El Monte, CA

#8 Jan 30, 2013
With all the problems wer having in this town home burglaries, people being robbed, derelict homes, racism, streets caving, etc... Cornwell has his police force out here investigating somethng that never happened.. this will be dismiss from court..seriously cornwell give it a rest focus on the bigger issues... joe lost!! get over it!!! Your next in line... I wonder how much time was spent on this investigation... bastards still having found out who broke in my home, who shot the mailman, who robbed my neighbor, who broke in another neighbor of mine home.... my point exactly!!!
TtT

United States

#9 Jan 30, 2013
Joe m should be glad he lost .he is better off not having to deal with these type of people
CHS

Saint Louis, MO

#10 Jan 30, 2013
They need to look into Bryant's race for trustee in St. Joe that she won.
What

Collinsville, IL

#11 Jan 30, 2013
bigger issues wrote:
With all the problems wer having in this town home burglaries, people being robbed, derelict homes, racism, streets caving, etc... Cornwell has his police force out here investigating somethng that never happened.. this will be dismiss from court..seriously cornwell give it a rest focus on the bigger issues... joe lost!! get over it!!! Your next in line... I wonder how much time was spent on this investigation... bastards still having found out who broke in my home, who shot the mailman, who robbed my neighbor, who broke in another neighbor of mine home.... my point exactly!!!
so.......if we ignore THIS type of crime, other crime will go away? yeah, right. The fact is, ALL crime must be dealt with including election crime. The police are doing a great job with the uphill battle they were left with..keep up the good work.
just us 2

Glen Carbon, IL

#12 Jan 30, 2013
The only thing I like about McCall in hangin' between his legs. My oh my!
bigger issues

United States

#13 Jan 30, 2013
Crime!!! what crime??? We all no that he is just upset about his buddy joe losing..get for real if he gave a damn about this town his officers would be out on the streets and dealing with real crimes not made up ones dealing with politics.. u people are stupid his time is up and he knows it.. im concerned about real issues..not make believe ones!!! Gary is a sad human being u may not see through those evil eyes but god does... why is he so focused on mrs.bryants precinct o let me guess they share the same precinct...politics,politics.. .no matter what tactic he tries to use justice will prevail..innocent until proven guilty!!! He talks about Frank Bergman but he has the same ways as Frank B
bigger issues

United States

#14 Jan 30, 2013
just us 2 wrote:
The only thing I like about McCall in hangin' between his legs. My oh my!
I take it Gary Cornwell was to small for you!!!!
bigger issues

United States

#15 Jan 30, 2013
What wrote:
<quoted text>so.......if we ignore THIS type of crime, other crime will go away? yeah, right. The fact is, ALL crime must be dealt with including election crime. The police are doing a great job with the uphill battle they were left with..keep up the good work.
I would agree with this post but its not the police whos doing the woek its the mayor but what the hell you cant get made at the police because if they dont do what the mayor says then their job is on the line.. i feel sorry for the cahokia police force.. i mean some of those guys arent bad their mayor is making them look that way... jimmy jones will tell you he hates gary....

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#16 Jan 30, 2013
bigger issues wrote:
<quoted text> I take it Gary Cornwell was to small for you!!!!
He and his wife like well endowed black men.
just us 2

Glen Carbon, IL

#17 Jan 30, 2013
bigger issues wrote:
<quoted text> I take it Gary Cornwell was to small for you!!!!
He just wasn't dark enough.
bigger issues

El Monte, CA

#18 Jan 30, 2013
Ben Al Around wrote:
<quoted text>He and his wife like well endowed black men.
I totally agree!!! I knew Fred Cornwell like men.. i didnt know Gary likes them also..Now i see why Dawn ( Garys Wife) love a strong black man... i know i sure do!!!
bigger issues

United States

#19 Jan 30, 2013
just us 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
He just wasn't dark enough.
be honest he wasnt big enough.. his wife said the samething!!! I truly dnt think Mr.McCall would touch you with a ten foot pole... i know him personally he doesnt mess with trash....Gary on the other hand i can believe...
ha ha ha

Edwardsville, IL

#20 Jan 30, 2013
Cahokia Mom wrote:
Go Bob Delaney... I personally addressed this issue after the election and he wrote me a letter assuring me that everything that could be done regarding voter fraud was being done. This just validates his promises. I like that man...
If they keep digging I'm sure we'll hear about more...
the only bad thing about all 3 of them is that the county owns all the judges so nothing will be done and they will be out there cheating on the next election
NO GOOD CROOK

Saint Louis, MO

#21 Jan 30, 2013
yes and jimmy jones has let gary screw his whole career up no no good peice of police cheif MUST GO
Cornwell

Freeburg, IL

#22 Jan 30, 2013
Delaney teaches these people how to cheat then covers for them that why the election was even close if not for bone head delaney joe would've lost by 500 hundred voted !
ups

East Saint Louis, IL

#24 Jan 30, 2013
Wiggins should be next on FEB 8 when he go s to court but its common knowledge that God Spraugue owns and controlls all St Clair county court house, I am sure he will only get another pat on the butt. We all ready know that Wiggins and Tompkins got the God Spraugue pat the last time when they commit VOTER FRAUD and they only got 10 days. Then only when they wanted to show up! If that even happened. We also know why Spraugue never let it go to far and got a deal made. Because if BERGMAN would have had to take the stand Spraugue was scared that the whole group would sell him out too. So he didn't push it. Everyone in the county knows how much VOTER FRAUD was committed by the McCall VOTER FRAUD FELONS. I just hope Spraugue doesn't own the FEDS to.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St Clair County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Judge reinstates Caseyville fire chief Nov 17 WPPD 2
'He had bruises head to toe' (May '06) Sep '14 ha ha 544
Belleville landlords could face charges for cri... Aug '14 Good 7
Water will soon begin flowing through more rura... Aug '14 Interesting 1
Man charged with making threat's against cop's ... Aug '14 double standard 1
Attorney in drug trafficking case gets sentenced (May '08) Jul '14 Ray Isreal 14
Belleville faces several charges after domestic... Jul '14 more 2

St Clair County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE