Mother of dead infant is charged

Mother of dead infant is charged

There are 43 comments on the Belleville News-Democrat story from Mar 5, 2008, titled Mother of dead infant is charged. In it, Belleville News-Democrat reports that:

By Beth Hundsdorfer --

BELLEVILLE-- The mother of a 5-month-old baby who was beaten to death last month was charged with endangering the health of a child after police said she shot up heroin while she, the baby and her toddler sister were in the back seat of a car.

Kayla L. Frazier, 23, of 1001 Belle Valley Drive, Belleville, was charged Friday after police learned that the man charged in the death of the baby, Alayna Frazier, injected the mother with heroin, Belleville Assistant Police Chief Roger Barfield said. Read more

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Belleville News-Democrat.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Sabrina

United States

#44 Dec 23, 2013
mother wrote:
They BOTH need to be sterilized, and all of the people that defend them too. It makes me SICk to hear stuff like this happening and OUTRAGED to find out others think its ok. That is what is wrong with our world. They should be shook and hit until they die just like that poor baby
Who are you to judge anybody? I personally know Kayla. She is a delightful young lady that made a TERRIBLE choice. I'm sure she wears the death of her daughter like a life sentence. No one intends to have kids, experiment with heroin and contribute to the death of their child. I'm sure you're no saint yourself. We've all done things we regret or are ashamed of. It may not be murder but I'm sure if it was all over the Internet news and media you'd be embarrassed. We all have skeletons. I find the ones that are the quickest to cast judgement, are the guiltiest bar none.
larry

United States

#45 Dec 23, 2013
She should be put in the ground next 2 her kid
The truth

Belleville, IL

#46 Jan 29, 2014
She's still a junkie! I heard she just got fired for still shooting up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St Clair County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'He had bruises head to toe' (May '06) May 14 billy bob 546
News Two Cahokia women charged with vote fraud viola... (Jan '13) Mar '15 Just Concerned 38
News Smithton village worker accused of meth possession Jan '15 Respect 2
News Judge reinstates Caseyville fire chief (Nov '14) Dec '14 Bob 3
News Marissa, IL man accused of sexually assaulting ... (Aug '12) Dec '14 gidermis 4
News Belleville landlords could face charges for cri... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Good 7
News Water will soon begin flowing through more rura... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Interesting 1
More from around the web