Inmate accused in death at Cahokia jail

Inmate accused in death at Cahokia jail

There are 54 comments on the KFVS12 story from May 15, 2012, titled Inmate accused in death at Cahokia jail. In it, KFVS12 reports that:

Authorities in southwestern Illinois say a 41-year-old Cahokia man is accused of killing another inmate while in jail.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KFVS12.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

the white power ranger

“Try my Troll House cookies!”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#43 Jun 2, 2012
it is good that this happened..

it is one less criminal to worry about..

and it is one less tax burden...

he broke the law..and that is the sort of thing that goes on in cells...

end of story
Cahokia forever

United States

#44 Jun 2, 2012
the white power ranger wrote:
it is good that this happened..
it is one less criminal to worry about..
and it is one less tax burden...
he broke the law..and that is the sort of thing that goes on in cells...
end of story
You don't know why that man was in jail it could hsve been something minor. You are ignorant to say it was a good thing it happened. That man is dead, do you think his family thinks it's good? We still have a tax burden, Mark Luster. This wouldn't have happened if Luster had been put in prison years ago with his record. Maybe now they will keep him.

the white power ranger

“Try my Troll House cookies!”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#45 Jun 2, 2012
since when is theft minor?
if you must give a crime a sliding scale, this would tel me that you would justify a crime by a grading curve?
if someone stole property of yours, would you say it was minor and go on with your day?

feck this thief..he WAS a criminal and another criminal killed him..

so HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

another dead criminal..YES!!! YES!!! YES!!!

you cant see me right now, but i am doing a victory dance..
Cahokia forever

United States

#46 Jun 2, 2012
the white power ranger wrote:
since when is theft minor?
if you must give a crime a sliding scale, this would tel me that you would justify a crime by a grading curve?
if someone stole property of yours, would you say it was minor and go on with your day?
feck this thief..he WAS a criminal and another criminal killed him..
so HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!
another dead criminal..YES!!! YES!!! YES!!!
you cant see me right now, but i am doing a victory dance..
How do you know what he was in there for? The man was on crutchs how did he make his big get a way? You are showing how ignorant you are by laughing at the death of another human being. I sure hope to God you don't have any children. I doubt that you do though because no one in their right mind would have anything to do with a person like you.
By the way, my apartment was broken into once and yes I did just go on with my day. I certainly didn't wish the guy dead. Things can be replaced but a life can't.

the white power ranger

“Try my Troll House cookies!”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#47 Jun 4, 2012
Cahokia forever wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know what he was in there for? The man was on crutchs how did he make his big get a way? You are showing how ignorant you are by laughing at the death of another human being. I sure hope to God you don't have any children. I doubt that you do though because no one in their right mind would have anything to do with a person like you.
By the way, my apartment was broken into once and yes I did just go on with my day. I certainly didn't wish the guy dead. Things can be replaced but a life can't.
all info was in the BND numb nuts!

and good for you for laying down to people that break into your place..that makes you a giant VA JAY JAY!
i hope you NEVER have a spouse or kids to protect..you are a weak person..

whew..rant over..now back to laughing at the dead inmate!!

muahahahahahahaaa!!!!
bwaaaaaaaaaaa...
HAAAAAAAAAA..
HA..
HAAAA!!!!!!
Cahokia forever

United States

#48 Jun 4, 2012
the white power ranger wrote:
<quoted text>
all info was in the BND numb nuts!
and good for you for laying down to people that break into your place..that makes you a giant VA JAY JAY!
i hope you NEVER have a spouse or kids to protect..you are a weak person..
whew..rant over..now back to laughing at the dead inmate!!
muahahahahahahaaa!!!!
bwaaaaaaaaaaa...
HAAAAAAAAAA..
HA..
HAAAA!!!!!!
I would like it if you could find that article in the BND and print it on here. I just read the only one I could find and it did not say why Timothy Johnson was in jail. It was not in the blotter either.
We did not know who broke in so what good would it have done to get all excited? We did think it was a so called friend since they knew where things were. No I'm not weak, try breaking into my house and find out.
You are still ignorant for laughing because a man has died. I wonder how many people will laugh when your sorry azz dies.

the white power ranger

“Try my Troll House cookies!”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#49 Jun 4, 2012
Cahokia forever wrote:
<quoted text>
I would like it if you could find that article in the BND and print it on here. I just read the only one I could find and it did not say why Timothy Johnson was in jail. It was not in the blotter either.
We did not know who broke in so what good would it have done to get all excited? We did think it was a so called friend since they knew where things were. No I'm not weak, try breaking into my house and find out.
You are still ignorant for laughing because a man has died. I wonder how many people will laugh when your sorry azz dies.
make a tight fist...and go shove it up your arse!

http://www.kmov.com/news/local/Man-accused-of...

Johnson had been arrested at a Walmart in Cahokia. His family says he had gone there to shop but was too tired to walk home on his crutches. He got on a scooter for disabled customers and was arrested while trying to ride it to his house.

as i said..make a tight fist and go screw yourself...
NAACP

United States

#50 Jun 4, 2012
The person who posts as "the white power ranger" should be reported and let the NAACP investigate this trouble maker.
Dashika

Millstadt, IL

#51 Jun 4, 2012
NAACP wrote:
The person who posts as "the white power ranger" should be reported and let the NAACP investigate this trouble maker.
I think the white power ranger is rather eloquent with his words. NAACP your overreacting you should thank white power for his insight!!

the white power ranger

“Try my Troll House cookies!”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#53 Jun 5, 2012
NAACP wrote:
The person who posts as "the white power ranger" should be reported and let the NAACP investigate this trouble maker.
LOL!!!

report me for what exactly?
does my honesty make you nervous?
or do you merely have anger issues?
Cahokia forever

United States

#54 Jun 5, 2012
the white power ranger wrote:
<quoted text>
make a tight fist...and go shove it up your arse!
http://www.kmov.com/news/local/Man-accused-of...
Johnson had been arrested at a Walmart in Cahokia. His family says he had gone there to shop but was too tired to walk home on his crutches. He got on a scooter for disabled customers and was arrested while trying to ride it to his house.
as i said..make a tight fist and go screw yourself...
You said it was in the BND, numb nuts. But thank you for showing me the article. It still doesn't change the fact that he shouldn't have died. I hope you never become disabled. No, that doesn't excuse what he did either but it makes it easier to understand. You might be able to understand if you had a heart and compassion butyou apparently don't have either.

the white power ranger

“Try my Troll House cookies!”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#55 Jun 5, 2012
Cahokia forever wrote:
<quoted text>
You said it was in the BND, numb nuts. But thank you for showing me the article. It still doesn't change the fact that he shouldn't have died. I hope you never become disabled. No, that doesn't excuse what he did either but it makes it easier to understand. You might be able to understand if you had a heart and compassion butyou apparently don't have either.
i read and follow several news sources, so pardon me for having mistaken one for another..at least i quoted one though..
stop trying to wrap your head around things that are much larger than your head..
have a nice day moron
=)
u was right

United States

#56 Jun 7, 2012
the white power ranger wrote:
<quoted text>
i read and follow several news sources, so pardon me for having mistaken one for another..at least i quoted one though..
stop trying to wrap your head around things that are much larger than your head..
have a nice day moron
=)
wow thanks for having tim back but I know his mother but it is so sad that some one like this white power man would talk like this you are going to burn in hell u are a devil but want u say your real name let us know who u are whiteman. You dam evil devil

the white power ranger

“Try my Troll House cookies!”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#57 Jun 7, 2012
u was right wrote:
<quoted text>wow thanks for having tim back but I know his mother but it is so sad that some one like this white power man would talk like this you are going to burn in hell u are a devil but want u say your real name let us know who u are whiteman. You dam evil devil
oh settle down you ignorant fool...

i see that you have decided to take this to an issue of race with your word selection..

what sorts of felonies are you holding?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St Clair County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
St Clair county jail lockdown May '17 Ssh 1
News Dupo sex offender charged in another sex case (Jun '08) Mar '17 Mee 152
News St. Clair County Sheriff's Office accused of ig... (Dec '12) Dec '16 Porsche911 17
St Clair County Arrest Mugshots and Criminal R... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Noah 2
News Man shoots self after hostage-taking, standoff,... (Sep '09) Apr '16 April 13
Do you have Liberty Mutual as your Homeowners? (Apr '16) Apr '16 brittany 1
jan fiss (Feb '16) Feb '16 disgusted 1
More from around the web