Couple charged with serving alcohol to minors at house

A St. Libory mother whose 15-year-old son died in an alcohol-related accident more than a year ago has been arrested on a charge of serving alcohol to minors during a party Friday. Full Story
Friend of family

Nashville, IL

#1 Feb 27, 2007
This has been taken way out of context. This reporter needs to get all the facts srait before begrading this family. This family has been thur a tremendous amount of tragity. All the people who know both these familys knows that the one of the mothers married into a lot of money and tends to make the other mother life as misserable as possible. See what a little money can do for people. There was no party!!! No alcohol was given to the boys involved!!! No drug charges were never filed and I'm sure they would not let something like that pass. This person involved donates to all the officers that are hurt while on duty, donates to all the familys with lost ones, she organizes donation runs for Cancer, Altimerzs, heart disease, childrens miricle network, and many other thing that no one ever mentioned. This is a very good person that has someone who blames her for the death of these boys and keeps looking for things to try to get her in trouble, even if it looks like trouble when it is not. I have also witnessed the death threat letters she had recieved from this other boys family (several) stating that she will pay and pay dearly as long as she lives if she is not placed in prison over the deaths whichever comes first. I do beleive that the police were not interested in those when I asked her about this. Get the story strait!!!! Bad reporting indeed!!!!!!!!!!
St Libory IL

Montgomery, AL

#2 Mar 2, 2007
For those that think this women and husband are saints are crazy. She has been buying alcohol for years for kids and allowing parties at her home. I know this for a fact and not just going on here say. My child would attend these parties and when they did not come home I knew where to go....then this women would lie to my face and say they had not seen them. Of course my child would be hiding somewhere close by....She is not a parent that really cared or she wouldn't make other parents worry as to where thier children are. This women KILLED her own son and friend! Please I do not want to hear what a outstanding citzen she is!!!!! She is getting what is long over due!!!
Old News again

West Frankfort, IL

#3 Jan 16, 2014
I remember reading about that! We met them once, fiends of friends, 3-4 years ago. All they did was sit and drink and smoke. Our friends who knew them said that's all they did anytime they saw them.
When I read this, I asked our friends if there was anything new and they said all they knew is that he's working in Belleville but trying to get disability, but she was the same, smoked, drank and played computer games.
They said about the son, that they heard that the 2 boys got up early, took a car and were on their way to Sparta, but didn't know anything else about it.
What ever happened on anything? I stumbled on this while looking for the news on the fire at the meat place.
The News

New York, NY

#4 Jan 17, 2014
Crehan's Pub ..... minors are allowed inside and minors are sipping beer.
Old News again

Carbondale, IL

#5 Jan 17, 2014
Since she doesn't really see or talk to them, I looked the the husband up on the st clair county courts website. Man, he's got like 23 cases or whatever on there for a bunch of stuff, and still under supervision for one of the charges from way back. and his three sons on there for stuff like underage alcohol, speeding, no insurance. She's on there too but under two other names. What a mess!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St Clair County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'He had bruises head to toe' (May '06) Sep '14 ha ha 544
Belleville landlords could face charges for cri... Aug '14 Good 7
Water will soon begin flowing through more rura... Aug '14 Interesting 1
Man charged with making threat's against cop's ... Aug '14 double standard 1
Attorney in drug trafficking case gets sentenced (May '08) Jul '14 Ray Isreal 14
Belleville faces several charges after domestic... Jul '14 more 2
Dupo area man accused of abusing girlfriend's son (Feb '14) Jun '14 really 16

St Clair County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE