Cahokia woman gets 16 years in death ...

Cahokia woman gets 16 years in death of abused son

There are 2 comments on the Belleville News Democrat story from Aug 29, 2012, titled Cahokia woman gets 16 years in death of abused son. In it, Belleville News Democrat reports that:

A Cahokia woman who pleaded guilty to a reduced criminal charge in the Christmas Eve death of her little boy in 2005, was ordered to prison for 16 years.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Belleville News Democrat.

my opinion

Edwardsville, IL

#1 Aug 29, 2012
If ever there was a case for the death penalty this was one of them. She was just as guilty as the animal that beat that little boy to death.
Limbo

East Saint Louis, IL

#2 Sep 1, 2012
True

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St Clair County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Attorney in drug trafficking case gets sentenced (May '08) Aug 19 Say yes to dope 17
'He had bruises head to toe' (May '06) May '15 billy bob 546
News Two Cahokia women charged with vote fraud viola... (Jan '13) Mar '15 Just Concerned 38
News Smithton village worker accused of meth possession (Jan '15) Jan '15 Respect 2
News Judge reinstates Caseyville fire chief (Nov '14) Dec '14 Bob 3
News Marissa, IL man accused of sexually assaulting ... (Aug '12) Dec '14 gidermis 4
News Belleville landlords could face charges for cri... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Good 7
More from around the web