St. Clair Board of Review chairman is...

St. Clair Board of Review chairman is involved in another fight in Cahokia

There are 7 comments on the Belleville News Democrat story from Sep 28, 2012, titled St. Clair Board of Review chairman is involved in another fight in Cahokia. In it, Belleville News Democrat reports that:

Is St. Clair County Board of Review Chairman Kevin Malone, who is white, a felony defendant accused of beating a black teenager and shouting racial epithets or is he the victim of an alleged beating at the hands of a black man Malone found squatting in his mother's vacant Cahokia home? On Oct.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Belleville News Democrat.

oldstjoeguy

Hattiesburg, MS

#2 Sep 30, 2012
if i was a betting man id say brendan is after him because of scc thugs. need i mention names.
What

United States

#3 Oct 2, 2012
Malone was set up. And now the guy is screaming it's a hate crime because the other guy is black. When is the law going to quit using the race card? OJ got out of murder due to the racial issue. This is wrong and should not be happening. Our court system needs to ban anything pretaining to race and try them on what happened, not the color of your skin and how many people you can pay to lie.
Malone needs to get rid of any property in Cahokia and do not come back because this is how they operate and they will stick together like a pack of dogs for the right amount of money.
the

United States

#4 Oct 3, 2012
Malone set his self up by pulling the guy in his yard ending results he got wooped . And kevin got 2 hate crimes . So sad
do not believe it

United States

#5 Oct 3, 2012
I don't believe that Malone pulled him in the yard.
You have a few blacks that said he pulled him in the yard. I hope Karma kicks them in the as one day. It's not over yet. If it would have been me, I would have shot him. Pulling that race card don't cut it with most folks.
BentOverForKev

East Saint Louis, IL

#6 Oct 5, 2012
You guys are pulling the race card here. Pull your white hoods off so you can see that clearly. Ya biased whining twits. Do you have a crush on Kevin? You are defending him like you do.
BentOverForKev

East Saint Louis, IL

#7 Oct 5, 2012
And I see the newspaper protected him by not allowing comments on that story. That shows he is still part of the lily white love fest this county treasures so much. Let a person of color or a woman, or somebody not part of that mess have a tragedy and there will be racist and misogynist comments galore tha families have to see after tragedies not of their own making unlike this was.
A Fact

United States

#8 Oct 5, 2012
Remember the white 82 year old woman at the post office who was robbed and beat up by 3 black youths? If whites were the minority that would have been a hate crime. The uncivilized blacks play the race card all the time and get out of crime because they were slaves 150 yrs ago, that Africa sold to the United States. This is 2012. People like you who thrive at stirring trouble should be banned from Topix. You say these ignorant remarks about being racial when it fact you start it. Now shut up and go get me a piece of watermelon boy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St Clair County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
St Clair County Arrest Mugshots and Criminal R... Oct '16 Noah 2
News Man shoots self after hostage-taking, standoff,... (Sep '09) Apr '16 April 13
Do you have Liberty Mutual as your Homeowners? (Apr '16) Apr '16 brittany 1
jan fiss (Feb '16) Feb '16 disgusted 1
News Belleville faces several charges after domestic... (Jul '14) Feb '16 leslie 3
New business in cahokia (Dec '15) Dec '15 Nosey1 1
Steven Rewis missing runaway (Oct '15) Oct '15 His mom 1
More from around the web