Sex offender faces charges of drug possession and endangering welfare of her 1-year-old son

Aug 2, 2007 Full story: Belleville News-Democrat 217

A sex offender, who failed to register her address, faces charges of drug possession and endangering the welfare of her son after a raid in which police said they found marijuana, cocaine and prescription pills.

Nichole Gloeckner, 25, of 625 Falling Springs Road in Cahokia, was one of five people arrested Thursday after a three-week investigation by the St. Clair County Drug Tactical Unit, said Sgt. Thomas Trice, head of the unit.

At 9:45 p.m. July 19, undercover drug agents arranged a cocaine buy from Mark C. Cannon, 23, of 1411 Richard Drive in Cahokia at the Falling Springs Road address, Trice said. Read more

Full Story
First Prev
of 11
Next Last
long gone

Saint Peters, MO

#1 Aug 2, 2007
this is just another reason why i left the area. i got tired of trash like this living around me.
Buh-Bye

Waterloo, IL

#2 Aug 2, 2007
Amen to that one! Run away! Run away! I refuse to live with bars on my windows worrying about the drug-dealing thugs down the street!
GONNABEFORMERCAH OKIAN

Collinsville, IL

#3 Aug 3, 2007
I am not sorry to say, but this month I am the hell out of Cahokia. I do not care if my house sells or not, as I bought another in a NICE town where I don't have to worry about the bullshit and all the punks. You need to get the hell out of here if you value your life; too many THUGS and such here. AND NO ONE GIVES A SHIT! My family and kids are more important than anything and this is NOT the town for us anymore.
Cahokia Resident

Belleville, IL

#4 Aug 3, 2007
GONNABEFORMERCAHOKIAN wrote:
I am not sorry to say, but this month I am the hell out of Cahokia. I do not care if my house sells or not, as I bought another in a NICE town where I don't have to worry about the bullshit and all the punks. You need to get the hell out of here if you value your life; too many THUGS and such here. AND NO ONE GIVES A SHIT! My family and kids are more important than anything and this is NOT the town for us anymore.
Don't know what "nice town" you bought another house in, but look at the events going on in Columbia and Waterloo. Eventually the "trash" will be down there also. You know the saying "shit flows down hill". Columbia and Waterloo have the nick names of "Cahokia South I & II".
Pissy

Scott City, MO

#5 Aug 3, 2007
OMG, I walk by there everyday. Last week these people were all out in the front yard staring me down as I went by....now I know why.
From Cahokia

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Aug 3, 2007
Cahokia Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't know what "nice town" you bought another house in, but look at the events going on in Columbia and Waterloo. Eventually the "trash" will be down there also. You know the saying "shit flows down hill". Columbia and Waterloo have the nick names of "Cahokia South I & II".
You are absolutely correct. People who think that they live in a town without problems need to open their eyes.
long gone

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#7 Aug 3, 2007
From Cahokia wrote:
<quoted text>
You are absolutely correct. People who think that they live in a town without problems need to open their eyes.
My eyes were open in Cahokia the whole time i was living there. For over 40 years my eyes witnessed what the town has become. Until you move out and get away from the filth and all the bad elements that town consists of now, you will never know what you're missing. I agree that no place is perfect, but there are places that don't have a fraction of the problems that Cahokia has.
From Cahokia

Saint Louis, MO

#8 Aug 3, 2007
long gone wrote:
<quoted text>
My eyes were open in Cahokia the whole time i was living there. For over 40 years my eyes witnessed what the town has become. Until you move out and get away from the filth and all the bad elements that town consists of now, you will never know what you're missing. I agree that no place is perfect, but there are places that don't have a fraction of the problems that Cahokia has.
Or is it the fact that other towns keep their crime "swept under the rug" and you hear about what happens in Cahokia. I know of quite a few occurrences in Waterloo, Columbia, Dupo, that have not been shared with the public, but who knows, maybe the people would just turn a blind eye to them.
Cahokia Resident

Belleville, IL

#9 Aug 3, 2007
From Cahokia wrote:
<quoted text>
Or is it the fact that other towns keep their crime "swept under the rug" and you hear about what happens in Cahokia. I know of quite a few occurrences in Waterloo, Columbia, Dupo, that have not been shared with the public, but who knows, maybe the people would just turn a blind eye to them.
Sure they turn a "blind eye" they don't want to tarnish their reputation. Can't sell those million dollar houses with crime on the streets. Where do you think some of the drugs in Cahokia come from?
fedup

Belleville, IL

#10 Aug 3, 2007
Buy a police scanner and monitor Cahokia and most any other town you would like. There is a lot going on everyplace but we all pay more attention to what goes on in our own town.

How many of you are aware that Hucks on Route 3 was robbed @ gunpoint last night. Suspects are 2 black males with a pistol. Withouit a scanner I probably would not have heard about this.
Coke-ia

Winfield, MO

#11 Aug 3, 2007
From Cahokia wrote:
<quoted text>
Or is it the fact that other towns keep their crime "swept under the rug" and you hear about what happens in Cahokia. I know of quite a few occurrences in Waterloo, Columbia, Dupo, that have not been shared with the public, but who knows, maybe the people would just turn a blind eye to them.
Whatever, just stay in Coke-ia if you think it is so great there. More than likely your just poor white trash that can't afford to move anywhere else and you're jealous of the people that have made the move for the betterment of their families. I see where your priorities lay, cheap house payment, rather than making sure your child gets a real education and learns how to be a law abiding citizen. No other town would want you anyway.
Pissy

Scott City, MO

#12 Aug 3, 2007
fedup wrote:
Buy a police scanner and monitor Cahokia and most any other town you would like. There is a lot going on everyplace but we all pay more attention to what goes on in our own town.
How many of you are aware that Hucks on Route 3 was robbed @ gunpoint last night. Suspects are 2 black males with a pistol. Withouit a scanner I probably would not have heard about this.
That is BS that we are not informed about this crap that goes on right down the street!
Where would be a good place to buy a good police scanner? This is definatly an investment worth making.
Pissy

Scott City, MO

#13 Aug 3, 2007
Coke-ia wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever, just stay in Coke-ia if you think it is so great there. More than likely your just poor white trash that can't afford to move anywhere else and you're jealous of the people that have made the move for the betterment of their families. I see where your priorities lay, cheap house payment, rather than making sure your child gets a real education and learns how to be a law abiding citizen. No other town would want you anyway.
Hey there assclown, maybe we just don't have the means at this time to move on. That dosen't mean that we can't come visit your town. You know just as well as we do alot of what goes on is not just isolated to Cahokia, so sit there and play cover up in your land of make-beLIEve and pretend everything is OK.
Cahokia Resident

Belleville, IL

#14 Aug 3, 2007
Coke-ia wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever, just stay in Coke-ia if you think it is so great there. More than likely your just poor white trash that can't afford to move anywhere else and you're jealous of the people that have made the move for the betterment of their families. I see where your priorities lay, cheap house payment, rather than making sure your child gets a real education and learns how to be a law abiding citizen. No other town would want you anyway.
I am not "poor white trash" that can't afford to move for the betterment of my family. My children graduated from CHS and both received full scholarships to good colleges. NO I don't have a cheap house payment. I stay here because I believe in the community.
long gone

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#15 Aug 3, 2007
If I was turning a "blind eye", I would have stayed in Cahokia.
From Cahokia

Saint Louis, MO

#16 Aug 3, 2007
Coke-ia wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever, just stay in Coke-ia if you think it is so great there. More than likely your just poor white trash that can't afford to move anywhere else and you're jealous of the people that have made the move for the betterment of their families. I see where your priorities lay, cheap house payment, rather than making sure your child gets a real education and learns how to be a law abiding citizen. No other town would want you anyway.
First of all, I am not white trash nor am I poor. I am a single white female in my mid-late 20s. I make great money and I have a professional career, which I went to college for. I have my BA and I am working on my MBA. I do not have any children so I don't have to worry about sending them to school.

You are probably a house poor bitter person who can not afford to leave home because you have no money left after making the mortgage payment.
From Cahokia

Saint Louis, MO

#17 Aug 3, 2007
long gone wrote:
If I was turning a "blind eye", I would have stayed in Cahokia.
Nope, you are turning a blind eye living in Edwardsville. I am well aware of what is going on around me, but I bet you don't know the half of what is going on around you.
curious bystander

Davenport, IA

#18 Aug 3, 2007
Coke-ia wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever, just stay in Coke-ia if you think it is so great there. More than likely your just poor white trash that can't afford to move anywhere else and you're jealous of the people that have made the move for the betterment of their families. I see where your priorities lay, cheap house payment, rather than making sure your child gets a real education and learns how to be a law abiding citizen. No other town would want you anyway.
Down boy!! First off, I don't think the comment you responded to was bashing any other community persay, but it is true that certain towns have reputations, and what is and what is not reported tends to fill that stereotype or perpetuate the perceived lifestyle. I think that is what that person was saying. And, where do you get off assuming that because he or she lives in Cahokia that he or she is poor white trash? There are some very nice houses in Cahokia; granted they're new, but they are there nonetheless.
Moreover, I am a college graduate with a fulltime career, and I live in a trailer (not in Cahokia)-- does that make me poor white trash, or smart? See, I pay $235 a month in rent, have two bedrooms, two full bathrooms a washer and dryer, a yard and 1,300 sq-ft. Beats the hell out of paying a few hundred in rent! I call this being frugal and it enables me to save money in order to buy a house soon.
You know, people who live in glass houses really shouldn't throw stones.
Oh, and by the way -- when you say "your just poor white trash" it's actually YOU'RE, not your. You see, you judgemental brainiac, when you say "your" it's possessive (pronoun), and when you say "you're" it's a contraction short for YOU ARE...but I see you got it right on second reference.
But seriously, the attack was completely unwarranted.
From Cahokia

Saint Louis, MO

#19 Aug 3, 2007
Cahokia Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure they turn a "blind eye" they don't want to tarnish their reputation. Can't sell those million dollar houses with crime on the streets. Where do you think some of the drugs in Cahokia come from?
I can tell you that Waterloo has a drug problem which is just as bad or worse than Cahokia's, you just don't hear about it. Do you think that people really would want to purchase a home next to someone who manufatures meth? Nope. Maybe that is why Waterloo has had a couple of meth house busts, but only 1 has been told to the public.
long gone

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#20 Aug 3, 2007
From Cahokia wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, you are turning a blind eye living in Edwardsville. I am well aware of what is going on around me, but I bet you don't know the half of what is going on around you.
Let me see, with you being in your 20's I probably forgot more than you know. Even with all that education you claim to have. If you knew half of what you say you do you'd get your snotty nose out too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St Clair County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'He had bruises head to toe' (May '06) Sep '14 ha ha 544
Belleville landlords could face charges for cri... Aug '14 Good 7
Water will soon begin flowing through more rura... Aug '14 Interesting 1
Man charged with making threat's against cop's ... Aug '14 double standard 1
Attorney in drug trafficking case gets sentenced (May '08) Jul '14 Ray Isreal 14
Belleville faces several charges after domestic... Jul '14 more 2
Dupo area man accused of abusing girlfriend's son (Feb '14) Jun '14 really 16

St Clair County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE