Four Cahokia employees charged with v...

Four Cahokia employees charged with vote fraud

There are 33 comments on the KSDK NewsChannel 5 story from Sep 18, 2009, titled Four Cahokia employees charged with vote fraud. In it, KSDK NewsChannel 5 reports that:

Four people from Cahokia, three of them village trustees, have been charged with fraud in connection to the April Municipal Election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KSDK NewsChannel 5.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Told Ya

East Saint Louis, IL

#1 Sep 18, 2009
Well well well....Who's laughing now?
Cahokian

United States

#2 Sep 18, 2009
Anybody waiting for Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson to show up and play the race card ??????
Hell Yea

Collinsville, IL

#3 Sep 18, 2009
Told Ya wrote:
Not them they are f--k who's next ?
readyforcahokiac hange

East Saint Louis, IL

#4 Sep 18, 2009
I heard one of the candiates was passing out alcohol to get the younger ones to vote even minors
Really

United States

#5 Sep 18, 2009
readyforcahokiachange wrote:
I heard one of the candiates was passing out alcohol to get the younger ones to vote even minors
I heard some of there own family gave them up
No laughing matter

Belleville, IL

#6 Sep 18, 2009
Told Ya wrote:
No one should be laughing about any of it. The sad state of affairs in Cahokia is no laughing matter. Especially to the hard working, tax paying citizen's who live there. The voter fraud issue has been in the air since the 'election' and if it proves to be true, then all should be punished, but that doesn't diminish the fact that the current administration, meaning the mayor's office, has not been running his office as it should be. We all know of his hiring and firing policies. His failure to adhere to laws regarding open meetings and people with disabilities unable to attend the public meetings. Nothing, gives him the right to trample on the citizen's rights. Voter fraud is nothing new in St. Clair County and it should never be tolerated. But laugh about it? I don't think so. The losers here are the citizen's of Cahokia.
outsider looking in

Columbia, IL

#8 Sep 18, 2009
hey messy lets hear it from your big mouth,,,,,,,we are waiting are you doing the jail house rock?
listener

Torrington, CT

#10 Sep 19, 2009
i was in q-mart and over heard a trustee another person talking they called ms.mccoy a honkey lover and says she was one of bergmans yes men is this true. that she is going against her own people.o yes she once was a trustee but she is not any more. so i guess it really does not matter
realist

United States

#11 Sep 19, 2009
The trustees get charged with voter fraud and the blame is on the mayor and the police department??? I don't get why people are shifting the blame. The trustees in question disobeyed the laws not the police dept or mayor. If they did not do anything wrong then evidence would not have been found. Put the blame where it needs to be.
UP N YA

United States

#13 Sep 19, 2009
You people need to know that the investigation started with the Cahokia Police and then went to Haida. The Cahokia Police turned over what they found, so if it was bull shit Haida wouldn't have picked it up. You should all know that Frank just saved your asses from a broke village. If those people would have gotten there hands on everything they wanted the village would be in a lot of trouble. So thinks Frank for DOING your job! Now I hope we can go to a meeting and some black person yell out can I axes you something.
Just Me

East Saint Louis, IL

#14 Sep 19, 2009
Don't forget about the sexual harassment charge pending against Thompkins, filed by Sub Way....
outsider looking in

Columbia, IL

#15 Sep 19, 2009
question,if one will steal votes to get elected will they steal when they get elected,and how long will it take them to start stealing once elected, wonder if these thiefs have been in there long enough to rip off anyone yet, i hope this is looked into by the authorites also.
up north

United States

#16 Sep 19, 2009
listener wrote:
i was in q-mart and over heard a trustee another person talking they called ms.mccoy a honkey lover and says she was one of bergmans yes men is this true. that she is going against her own people.o yes she once was a trustee but she is not any more. so i guess it really does not matter
jeez - I aint heard that word "honkey" since the seventies... did you hear right?
For the Truth

AOL

#17 Sep 19, 2009
outsider looking in wrote:
question,if one will steal votes to get elected will they steal when they get elected,and how long will it take them to start stealing once elected, wonder if these thiefs have been in there long enough to rip off anyone yet, i hope this is looked into by the authorites also.
Ask Frank, he has done a good , sneaky job of doing the above, and still some people are to blind to see.
outsider looking in

Columbia, IL

#18 Sep 20, 2009
OOOO that darn frank caused my sons ball game to get rained out today he should be impeached.
really

Granite City, IL

#19 Sep 20, 2009
as always some of forget "Innocent until proven guilty". nothing has been proven yet, but if they are guilty send them all to the big house w/bubba.
Bert

Millstadt, IL

#20 Sep 20, 2009
Well,
As i said a few months ago, Cahokia has now officially become the new EST/WASh Park. I am ashamed to say I ever lived there. Yes, someone will say then stay out of this forum but that doesn't stop the normal people of the world to look at you like a loser when they find out where you are from. I was excited to see change in Cahokia because the current regime is corrupt. But I knew within a few weeks of the election that there were alot of African Americans who cheated and that the new regime was no better. It;s funny, why don't we hear of this type of corruption in white communities?(And i know there are bad apples in all races and communities) I feel for the people who are unable to leave the community, and pray that someday you can get out. I am ashamed of Cahokia.
outsider looking in

Columbia, IL

#21 Sep 20, 2009
shall we hold a candle light visual at the st. co jail tonight for mestacolan and truthful it seems as thow we have lost them forever,RIP loosers.
mail box

East Saint Louis, IL

#23 Sep 21, 2009
true story boat man.
Truthful

Saint Louis, MO

#24 Sep 21, 2009
outsider looking, see why I don't respond to your unknowledgeable posts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St Clair County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man shoots self after hostage-taking, standoff,... (Sep '09) Apr '16 April 13
Do you have Liberty Mutual as your Homeowners? Apr '16 brittany 1
jan fiss Feb '16 disgusted 1
News Belleville faces several charges after domestic... (Jul '14) Feb '16 leslie 3
New business in cahokia (Dec '15) Dec '15 Nosey1 1
Steven Rewis missing runaway (Oct '15) Oct '15 His mom 1
News Attorney in drug trafficking case gets sentenced (May '08) Aug '15 Say yes to dope 17
More from around the web