Woman's case against 'other woman' co...

Woman's case against 'other woman' continues in St. Clair County

There are 2 comments on the The West Virginia Record story from Sep 26, 2012, titled Woman's case against 'other woman' continues in St. Clair County. In it, The West Virginia Record reports that:

St. Clair County Circuit Judge Robert Le Chien on Sept. 19 continued a status conference in a Cahokia woman's case against a Florida woman for allegedly interfering with her 48-year marriage.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The West Virginia Record.

Cahokia Mom

Edwardsville, IL

#1 Sep 27, 2012
This one takes the cake. I feel a little sorry for the woman, not because her man took off with another, but that she took it to this level. Loss of affection? Are you serious? If I sued every man I ever dated for loss of affection I'd be rich! LOL

I am sorry that she was jilted, putting 48 years of her life into a man, but I don't know of any lawsuits that ever worked because two people broke up.

Out of curiousity - is this Mark & Raymond Totra's mother?

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#3 Sep 27, 2012
Sounds like what happened to you with your wife huh? but she made you clean up after them. How does it feel to know your a big black dyck sucker by proxy?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St Clair County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Defeated Caseyville mayor to seek recount (May '13) Aug 10 Tractor girl 14
Prostitutes Jul '17 StirThePot 1
St Clair county jail lockdown May '17 Ssh 1
News Dupo sex offender charged in another sex case (Jun '08) Mar '17 Mee 152
News St. Clair County Sheriff's Office accused of ig... (Dec '12) Dec '16 Porsche911 17
St Clair County Arrest Mugshots and Criminal R... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Noah 2
News Man shoots self after hostage-taking, standoff,... (Sep '09) Apr '16 April 13
More from around the web